SASS Wire Forum

TEXAS THREE STEP

Nichols Creek, SASS #77627

It's time to line up your shooting schedule for 2012. So, we made it easy in Texas. You can now sign up for three of the biggest matches in the state and save some big bucks. This new "multi-match discount" concept was born last year in the mid-west with the Triple Crown and we've decided to branch out. We are going down to the southwest and dance to the "Texas Three Step."

You can now enter Raid on Fort Parker, Round Up (SASS Texas State Championship), and Comin' At Cha (SASS Southwest Regional Championship) all on one entry form. Enter and pay by Raid on Fort Parker (March 29th, 2012) and receive a $90 discount. These three great matches are all-inclusive and tailored with the cowboy shooter in mind. We invite everyone to be involved. So, if you're looking for cowboy competition, dance to the Texas Three Step. We know you'll have a great time.

See you on the dance floor!

Check out the registration forms on the Bad Lands Bar 3 web site...

This is a great idea-and these are my favorite matches! :wub:

where do I sign up -im in!!!! ;)

Right here Diablo Texas 3 Step I have mine filled out and ready to go as soon as I have enough gold. I had already sent in my CAC2012 entry the week before this was announced.

At Comin'at Cha, I was with T-Bone and the Judge, SASS #1, when T-Bone was explaining the Idea of the TEXAS 3 STEP. I liked it and although I don't speak for the Judge, he seemed to like it too.

The concept helps everyone, the clubs, the participlants, and CAS which is SASS. The Ghost is very excited about this adventure and plans to sign up.

Ghost

Right here Diablo Texas 3 Step I have mine filled out and ready to go as soon as I have enough gold. I had already sent in my CAC2012 entry the week before this was announced.

Give Honey a call or drop her a e-mail. Bet she can fix you up for the TTS.

Got ours on my desk. You can bet I am Three Stepping.

Great Idea.

BUT. Can I out Three Step all the other Duelist that sign up for it?????? :huh:

Give Honey a call or drop her a e-mail. Bet she can fix you up for the TTS.

Got ours on my desk. You can bet I am Three Stepping.

Oh I already contacted her Anvil Al and all I have to do is send in the T3S form along with the additional gold. I have already requested/reserved an RV site at all 3 places.

I have already requested/reserved an RV site at all 3 places.

That was smart. Got a permanent spot at the Bar 3. But I better call to get one at the Fort.

Not sure about State. No hook-ups there. So may stay at a RV park close by. Or at the State Park

down the road.

That was smart. Got a permanent spot at the Bar 3. But I better call to get one at the Fort.

Not sure about State. No hook-ups there. So may stay at a RV park close by. Or at the State Park

down the road.

Sounds like the Bar 3 could "sell" some more RV sites depending on the cost.

For state I figured I would just have to use "self-contained" mode. Do you have names or web-sites for the ones you mentioned? I may change where I stay.

Our plan is to have more hook ups by summer,, but this dang Texas heat, black land and the cost of wire is slowing progress down. Hope to see all of you soon. T-Bone

That is great news T-Bone!

I got my Entry all filled out and ready to go....

now as soon as my bank account recovers from the Holiday Festivities I can cut a check & send it in....... B)

Archived