SASS Wire Forum

American Hoggers

American Hoggers is fun to watch. It is better than American Guns. I wonder why they have subtitles. I told my wife that I can understand the old man without any problems.

By the way, Lady Hoggers premiers next Wednesday after the season finale of American Hoggers.

I've caught a few episodes online. Not too bad. I think I'd rather shoot the nasty boogers though. But I guess if yer dealing in bulk ya gotta keep 'em alive so the meat don't spoil, and I read somewhere they processor they use only accepts them on the hoof and won't take them if'n they already be dead.

Dang Bob! The title shoulda tipped you off! ;)

That's why I didn't watch it. I was afraid of what I might see.

Once burned, twice shy ya know. ;)

That's why I didn't watch it. I was afraid of what I might see.

Once burned, twice shy ya know. ;)

I was in a bar at Clewiston, FL once and yeah I know what you mean. But I did like Clewiston as it was ranch country! Besides that the tourist trap BBQ joint there had the most complete display of Stanley wood planes I've ever seen. So I stopped in every chance I got which was often. Course they had those cute little waitresses with cap guns strapped on too. ;)

I know that place in Clewiston. The cap guns were used to shoot antibiotics to treat the STDs.

As for the hoggers, just SHOOT the damn things! Typical overly-dramatized real life drama...soooo fake.

DD

Grizzly Dave is correct. From where I hunted before I need to have the hog alive to be processed. If it is dead, I have to dispose or process it myself. Can't leave a dead hog behind.

Archived