SASS Wire Forum

The News Makes my Head Spin....

These two stories are not connected, except insofar as they make me dizzy...

Sen. Harry Reid, champion of the People, says the jobs bill is about saving public employment, and that the private sector "is doing just fine".

The CA Police Chiefs Assoc. supports the recently signed bill that bars open carry of unloaded handguns, and states that it needed this law to prevent "felons and gang members" from publically carrying unloaded weapons.

They don't sell this kind of entertainment in the theaters... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LL

Sen. Harry Reid, champion of the People, says the jobs bill is about saving public employment, and that the private sector "is doing just fine".

The CA Police Chiefs Assoc. supports the recently signed bill that bars open carry of unloaded handguns, and states that it needed this law to prevent "felons and gang members" from publically carrying unloaded weapons.

They don't sell this kind of entertainment in the theaters... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

LL

.. . . . ya, . . . :blink::wacko::huh:

LL

That type of entertainment I do not tolerate.

Oops. I almost made a real political statement here.

I guess I'll just post a smilie or two.

:angry::angry::wacko::angry:

Archived