SASS Wire Forum

FS Kirkaptrick Holsters and accessories!

There's been some change of shooters and iron around here and the following leather needs to go to someone who can use it! This is all Kirkpatrick Leather. I'll consider trades, but I'm all set on leather and bullets, so guns, good knives or powder would interest me most. First I'll take it posted here get's it. Thanks for looking! Items in bold still available!

[1) SOLD PENDING FUNDS; ONLY RH CROSS DRAW STILL AVAILABLE $90 SHIPPED. RH/LH SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Matched set of beautifully hand tooled Evil Roy holsters. These are Kydex lined and make for a very smooth draw. RH strong side, LH strong side and RH crossdraw in brown to fit Colt size guns up to 5 1/2". Cross draw is virtually unused(I never shot a match with it) and the the 2 strong sides are in very good condition. $350 shipped. *update* I'd take $265 shipped for buyers choice of any 2 of the above *update*

2)SOLD PENDING FUNDS.Set of 2 Tequila holsters in brown. RH strong side and RH cross draw. To fit Ruger Single Six (22 or 32's) up to 5 1/2" barrels. Good condition, $145 shipped.

3)SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Set of Long Hunter LH04 holsters in lighter brown. RH strong side and RH cross draw. To fit Ruger Vaquero's(the larger frame, original) up to 5 1/2" barrels. Good condition, $175 shipped.

4) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Gun belt, 3" wide Ranger style, 34" to center hole. Black, marked 34C by Kirkpatrick. $60 shipped.

5) SOLD PENDING FUNDS Set of Tequila Classic holsters, RH and LH strong side in black. Fit Ruger Vaquero's (old style large frame) and 50th anniversary Rugers up to 5 1/2" barrels. Good condition $125 shipped.

6) SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Set of Evil Roy holsters in border tooled brown. These are kydex lined to hold their shape and for a smooth draw. RH and LH strong sides. To fit Ruger Vaqueros (old style large frame) and 50th anniversary Rugers up to 5 1/2" barrels. Good condition, $175 shipped.

7) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 38/357 cartridge belt slide in black. $25 shipped.

8) SOLD PENDING FUNDS 45 cartridge belt slide in tooled brown with concho. $22 shipped.

9) SOLD PENDING FUNDS Josey Wales belt buckle. Brass, marked made in England. $30 shipped.

PICTURES OF ALL HERE

Those Evil Roys have some beautiful carving work... They'll make someone a nice rig! :wub:

BTT

I will take the "Tequila," Hiksters if the are still available. Also, I will check my scopes. I may have 10/12 of them. I will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks,

rayson

You got 'em! PM sent with payment info. Thanks!

I will get MOs and send them out next week. Sorry for the delay.

GT

That'd be good. Thanks!

The Evil Roys are still available! Trades?(no small children or wives please :blush: )

There's been some change of shooters and iron around here and the following leather needs to go to someone who can use it! This is all Kirkpatrick Leather. I'll consider trades, but I'm all set on leather and bullets, so guns, good knives or powder would interest me most. First I'll take it posted here get's it. Thanks for looking! Items in bold still available!

1) Matched set of beautifully hand tooled Evil Roy holsters. These are Kydex lined and make for a very smooth draw. RH strong side, LH strong side and RH crossdraw in brown to fit Colt size guns up to 5 1/2". Cross draw is virtually unused(I never shot a match with it) and the the 2 strong sides are in very good condition. $350 shipped. *update* I'd take $265 shipped for buyers choice of any 2 of the above *update*

I will take the RH and LH strong side pair for your $265 asking price. Please send me a PM with your payment preference and address information. Thanks!

I will get MOs and send them out next week. Sorry for the delay.

GT

Grayson, I tried to PM you, your inbox is full. I'm wondering if there is additional delays as I have not received your funds yet?

Im interested in the cross-draw evil roy. will it fit a cimmaron thunderer. 4 3/4 in barrel. Im new to this and need advise.

Sent you a PM Longrider, the holster is yours.

The last items are going to the Shoot with me this weekend, so they are unavailable unless I return with them Sunday. Thanks, Fb

FB,

I said I would take the two "Tequila," did you receive my MO.

Thanks,

Grayson

I have NOT received your money order, when was it sent?. I am still holding the holsters for you.

Archived