SASS Wire Forum

Market for reloading equipment? ALL SOLD (9/9/2011)

Wicked Whitey

9/9/2011 Update. All items sold to first responder by email date and time stamp. Thank you to all the others who expressed an interest.

WW

Over the last year I have an eye condition that reduced my vision by over 50%...in the right eye. It is not correctable with glasses so I got more of a handicap now than when I had when I could see!!

I am thinking of selling my reloading equipment...MEC 9000 reloaders, one 12 one 20 and one 28 gage. Plus a Dillon RL 550 B 45 caliber with dies etc. There is some misc stuff too but I want to get a feel whether there is a market anymore as I have been disconnected for a couple of years.

I am located in Central FL.

Thanx to those who will respond.

WW

Yes, there is a BIG market for used reloading equipment. If you list it on here, with fair prices, it will sell before you know it. The hardest part will be coming up with prices, that is a requirement for selling here.

It is sure not by the rules.I guess some can and some can't.

It is sure not by the rules.I guess some can and some can't.

Ya i PM'ed him on the dillon equiptment right after he listed never heard a thing guess i should have put my highest bid in?

Im a little confused...You never actually put anything up for sale, then had a private auction in the Wire Classified...No one has/had a problem with that..??

Maybe he's on to something. Let's all start doing it that way!:rolleyes:

Archived