SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER

That's right you bushwhackers.....it's your last chance to practice before the US OPEN! And lord knows some of ya really need it ;) , I won't mention any names unless ya don't show up and then WE WILL be talkin' 'bout ya.

6 stages in the woods.

Register at 9 and shoot at 10

Break after 3 to munch on some fine chow that you hopefully brought with ya.

Members $10

Non members $12

Lakewood Marshals Place

If you talk about me, I sure hope its all good! :lol: (That's all it could be!)

Wxxk takes me away so I'll see you at the Open.

Rev Willy Dunkum (shadow practicin')

Nothing but good from me Rev. :rolleyes: It's all those other guys that will poke fun at ya.

Hey Sarge,

Sure do hate to miss one of your shoots but gotta go to WV this weekend to give some shootin' lessons to a friend. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :D

Will see you at Sparta next weekend.

PD

Hey Sarge,

Sure do hate to miss one of your shoots but gotta go to WV this weekend to give some shootin' lessons to a friend. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. :D

Will see you at Sparta next weekend.

PD

I'll try to keep them fellers from jumpin' on you after they're done with the Rev., but they are an unruly bunch of murderin' horsethieves ya know. :D

I got a call from Bull Skinner from the sunny banks of North Carolina with a message not to talk bad about him either.... :lol:

Ok, we'll wait until he is actually around in person...hate to waste a good insult. :D

Skeeterbite and I cant make it either. She said she doesnt need any practice.

She doesn't....but now you....oh I get it. you're probably having lunch with Chinaman. :lol:

Well, I will be down there, I am driving down this weekend to see my nephew. He has 2 weeks leave and is flying into Evansville tomorrow night from Afghanistan and has to go back there at the end of his leave. We are having a family get together Sunday so I should be free to show up Saturday. Depending on what is going on with him, I will at least come by fer a while and see you all. The way things look right now, most likely I will end up shooting thru at the Open on Saturday.

Maddog McCoy

Archived