SASS Wire Forum

Oregon Old West Shooting Society Annual Match

Big Iron Buster

Got home yesterday afternoon just full of laughter and smiles.

The crew at OOWSS did a bang up job, GREAT stages, good food, just one fine match directed by Deaf Eagle.

Thanks to all a GREAT MATCH.

Big Iron Buster,

Shot the worst I have in years, but I still had fun with the E Troop Posse, which was the best of course. ;) And Wildcat walked away with the shotgun by Wil Shootem of Pioneer Gun Works! :)

Those who put on matches know the amount of work it takes to pull off a top-notch annual. Kudos to Deaf Eagle, Inside Streight, Flint McCloud, Maggie Jensen, Clint Locke, Goldi Locke, Tuffy Tumbleweed, PaleWolf Brunelle, Silverty Tiger, and Lady Shannon O’Dwyer for their hard work.

I have heard nothing but good things about this match from the people that attended it. Wish I could have gone but I was out of town. Congrats to everyone I will be putting this on my " must attend" list for next year

I would have to agree 100% with Buster. My replacements did themselves proud.

Shell-E and I were very impressed with their first match. It went over real smooth. I loved all of it.

Thanks Rowdy for the videos. I'd love to try that camera out on myself sometime.

I have the match results posted on our website and I'll include the video links as well.

Regards,

Mid Valley Drifter

SASS #35724 Regulator

Past Match Director

2004-2010

OOWSS

just a "What a Hoot" shoot,

great time and great match.

Ol' #4

Thank you all for the kind words... For those that have put on an Annual of any kind, you know what all goes into it... Ms. Maggie and I got home late yesterday afternoon sore, tired, but with big smiles still plastered on our faces... We spent most of the afternoon on the phone making sure lost items were going to get back to the rightful owners... AND... we have already got a theme for next year... Mark your calendars... it's gonna be a hoot...!!!

Vaya con Dios

Sorry ta' have missed out.

Not a good year for the Yoho's

WHY

I understand, Wimpy... and my condolences for Momma Yoho... You were missed...

Vaya con Dios

I enjoyed the shoot, even as a worker, and helper. Hope more show up for this next years shoot. I should be healthy enough to participate this coming year. Will be working tith the staff mo, so it might take me a full week to recouperate than the three days it has. Thanks you to all my new friends I met there, or have been upgraded from just aquaitences.

Archived