SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to Two Gun Johnnie

Goody, SASS #26190

Way to go, pard. I know I kid you a lot, but seriously, I'm proud of you. I know you wanted to place higher in category, but that is a tough category to shoot. To go there for your first visit and shoot clean is an accomplishment on it's own. Top it off by being in about the top 10% of the best shooters the sport has to offer. Nothing what so ever to hang your head about. I bet there were less White Buffalo's given away than there were buckles. ;)

Again, congratulations.

Did you see where there was a White Buffalo born just last month outside Greenville?

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kera/news.newsmain/article/1/0/1821949/North.Texas/Native.Americans.Gather.For.Ceremony.Naming.White.Buffalo.Calf

Way to go, pard. I know I kid you a lot, but seriously, I'm proud of you. I know you wanted to place higher in category, but that is a tough category to shoot. To go there for your first visit and shoot clean is an accomplishment on it's own. Top it off by being in about the top 10% of the best shooters the sport has to offer. Nothing what so ever to hang your head about. I bet there were less White Buffalo's given away than there were buckles. ;)

+1. Proud to shoot with ya. (When I can)! Thumbs way up!

Two Gun Johnnie is one of my favorite people in the world! He is an excellent shooter and a great friend!!! Rattlesnake and I are always talking about him and about how supportive he is with us and the sport in general!

Johnnie congrats on a great match but more than that thank you for being a true friend to us!

Colt

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

G O O D S H O O T I N my friend;

Way to go Two Gun Johnnie.

Goody, what a sight to see (and time him) on our last stage (#2). ha. Excited, hardly covers the joy on that last shot. Way to go Two-Gun Johnnie....great having you on the posse.

And, thanks so much for the help from Rhonda & Kelsy, and of course Goldie.

bb

Archived