SASS Wire Forum

Ya gotta imagine why they named thier flotilla.....

There is an old comment about HOPE AND PRAY that something will happen.

In light of the beating that the word HOPE has taken in the last few years, I personally think maybe it is time to rely on the PRAY concept a bit more.

I especially liked this part from the story ...

"Last year, a similar attempt to break the blockade on Gaza resulted in IDF navy officers storming the Mavi Marmara. The so-called ‘peace activists’ on board attempted to lynch the soldiers, who had boarded the ship in accordance with international maritime law. Nine members of the lynch-mob were killed when the commandos were forced to open fire to save their imperiled comrades."

Why is it "peace activists" are always the first to resort to violence when things don't go their way?

I especially liked this part from the story ...

"Last year, a similar attempt to break the blockade on Gaza resulted in IDF navy officers storming the Mavi Marmara. The so-called ‘peace activists’ on board attempted to lynch the soldiers, who had boarded the ship in accordance with international maritime law. Nine members of the lynch-mob were killed when the commandos were forced to open fire to save their imperiled comrades."

Why is it "peace activists" are always the first to resort to violence when things don't go their way?

That term does make one wonder.

It's an Oxymoron...

The last teo sylables describe them perfectly.

Archived