SASS Wire Forum

GREAT day at the Tusco Long Riders Shoot today

Wow, what a great day at Tusco today.

About 60 cowboys & cowgirls camp out to play with us.

Weather was real nice -- 80s with one cooling shower.

Stages were challenging & fun -- Written by Buckaroo Bubba -- Nice job Bubba.

We gave away "Ruthless Ribbons" to help support our favorite gal & had a very successful 50/50 for Ruthless to help defray her medical expenses.

Our cowboys/cowgirls were very generous -- Just a reminder that you find the best folks in this sport!

A big "Thank you" to all who came out, especially to those who showed up early to help set up and to those who stayed to help break down.

We'll repeat this in a month.

We're rooting for Split Rail to win Frontiersman at EOT and for Stone Creek Drifter to win Frontier Cartridge Gunfighter.

They are two of the best cowboys you'll ever meet.

Thanks again for another fantastice day.

--Dawg

.....and thank you Dawg and Bubba for putting on this shoot. Stages were fast and furious and fun. Great day to be shootin' and nice to see folks I haven't seen fer awhile. My posse ruled!!!! Rye B)

Yup, thanks to the whole crew at Tusco and all the other shooters for a great day. I just wish it wasn't such a far drive so I could make it more often. Split Rail and Stone Creek Drifter are a couple of first class cowboys.

Had a great time, as usual!

cheyenne

What Dawg said!!

Sure was nice to have nice weather instead of the 50 and rain we normally get..

We sure have a great bunch of Cowboys and Cowgirls at Tusco, we really enjoy running the shoots for you guys.

Like Dawg said Thank you to everyone that helped us, from setting up to tearing down, to posse marshalls, the kitchen crew.. we don't do it alone..

a special thank you for being so generous with the ribbons and 50/50 and to Crooked River Pete who won the 50/50 and donated his half back to the cause! That was awesome..

Next month, I will bring back the ribbons and we will be doing another 50/50..

Dawg and I will be running things next month as well, set-up will be 7am Saturday morning.. July 2nd..

Til next time.. Bubba

.....and thank you Dawg and Bubba for putting on this shoot. Stages were fast and furious and fun. Great day to be shootin' and nice to see folks I haven't seen fer awhile. My posse ruled!!!! Rye B)

Your very welcome Rye.. thank you for running a Posse!

Your very welcome Rye.. thank you for running a Posse!

Anytime pard, Rye

Archived