SASS Wire Forum

How to save your own life.

I never knew this. it's so simple, everyone should know it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/94518/Attack-Heart-Attack-even-you-are-alone

This has been floating around for a dozen years. IT IS BOGUS. I'm sure Snopes even has something on it.

Yup. Just keep coughing and driving toward the hospital.

If that doesn't work you can always hit a light pole and the air bag will give you chest compressions....well, one anyway. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought we used to turn our heads and cough???? :lol:

I thought we used to turn our heads and cough???? :lol:

What a bunch of bull!!!

You should immediately pull over to the side of the road, retrieve a set of jumper cables from the trunk of your car, attach the cables to the car battery and, while the engine is still running, attach the cable to one of your chest nipples and then touch the other cable to your other nibble.

PRESTO!!! Instant electric shock.

What a bunch of bull!!!

You should immediately pull over to the side of the roasd, retrieve a set of jumper cables from the trunk of your car, attach the cables to the car battery and, while the engine is still running, attach the cable to one of your chest nipples and then touch the other cable to your other nibble.

PRESSTO!!! Instant electric shock.

Jason Stratham did that in one of his action movies, got a bunch of home boys to give him boost, clamped one on each nipple....

You mean it ACTUALY works??? :o:o:o

I think it only works if ya got a 12 volt heart. I'm almost 58, so back when I came out, 6 volt was standard. It would probably blow me up..... :D

Archived