SASS Wire Forum

Texas 2011 SASS State Championships

You know what's really cool?

I was reading the posse lists and realized there are people on every posse that I would like to shoot with.

This is going to be so much fun!

Ellie Mae and I are, so far, posse-less :huh: , but I'm sure they'll find somebody willin' to take us in.....did they have panhandlers in the 1870's? :)

I'm sure someone will take you in! Have you been there before? Very nice range.

Ellie Mae and I are, so far, posse-less :huh: , but I'm sure they'll find somebody willin' to take us in.....did they have panhandlers in the 1870's? :)

Any posse would welcome you. No matter which posse they put you on you will both have a great time.

You know what's really cool?

I was reading the posse lists and realized there are people on every posse that I would like to shoot with.

This is going to be so much fun!

Are you planning to get tossed off of a few, again? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure someone will take you in! Have you been there before? Very nice range.

Nope, it's our first time, but we've heard nuthin' but good things about it. We're both excited to make the trip.

And CL, we ain't worried....Ellie Mae is purty enuff that somebody'll take her in....and since we share a rifle, they get me as the consolation prize. :lol:

Hey Dusty,

Thanks so much for getting that Broken Down Injun Cherokke Jones and me on the same Posse. I don't think I could shoot a match without him giving me a hard time.

Save a burger for us on Friday night.

Thanks again,

Wyandot

Are you planning to get tossed off of a few, again? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now Mack would you kick me off your posse?

I'm so slow I make everyone else feel better.

Are you gonna shoot the state match??

I don't see you on the posse list.

Are you gonna shoot the state match??

I don't see you on the posse list.

No. I didn't get signed up. I had planned to go, but just didn't get things in order.

Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived