SASS Wire Forum

I'm pathetic

Rye Miles #13621

Worked out a trade and some money for a pair of slicked up Uberti Bisley's in .44-40. Should get 'em today. The pathetic part is I owned these guns for about a month 2 years ago!!!! They're back home!!:)

Well I got 'em yesterday. Bisley's 5 1/2" barrels, .44-40 BCC one is an Uberti Stoeger the other is a Navy Arms. The serial numbers are within 300 of each other. I've been playin with them and while they won't replace my Smoke Wagons they sure are a nice diversion to bring out now and then. They're kinda the SAA's ugly cousins but I like 'em.

Anyone else shoot Uberti Bisleys?

Got a pair of original pair 1852 Dragoons C&B pistols in 44 cal.

Dems my babies...as is all my guns ! :wub:

I've got an Uberti Bisley in .357 and I really like this gun. It feels great in the hand and everything functions very smoothly.

Here are a couple of pictures of it mixed with my plow handle revolvers.

Ubertis and USFA

Hammers cocked

I feel so deprived and underprivileged, I don't have any cap and ball guns. :(

Well Grizz, ya are deprived and ya are underprivileged...

Tell ya what , I'll let ya shoot mine when we met up.

How wood dat be ? :D

better than nothing!

Buddy of mine in high school had a couple of cap and ball pistols, we used to take them out prairie dog hunting. Don't know if we ever hit anything, but we sure did make alot of noise and smoke!

better than nothing!

Buddy of mine in high school had a couple of cap and ball pistols, we used to take them out prairie dog hunting. Don't know if we ever hit anything, but we sure did make alot of noise and smoke!

I hit targets EVERY TIME !!

(Ifin' ya belive dat, I got a bridge to sell ya !:lol: )

Dos dragoons sound differant den Walkers to. Not near as throaty.

And they speak wif more "authority" den them 36 cals I got.

Corse, I LIVE fer da nosie and smoke !!! :wub:

Grizz you know you can pick up a C&B real cheap. New their under $200.00 and at a gun show ya may be able to pick one up fer $100.00 or so. I got one in .36 cal. and it's a hoot to shoot. Happy hunting, Rye

Yes I will keep these Bisley's this time, I learnt my lesson pard, Rye B)

Worked out a trade and some money for a pair of slicked up Uberti Bisley's in .44-40. Should get 'em today. The pathetic part is I owned these guns for about a month 2 years ago!!!! They're back home!!:)

Come on Ryes you know how much I like Baby pictures.. have you names the little ones yet? lol.

Come on Ryes you know how much I like Baby pictures.. have you names the little ones yet? lol.

Much to my embarassment I don't know how to git pics on this computer. I did name them though, they're Curly and Shemp. They're both kinda ugly but they git the job done!:lol: Rye

Archived