SASS Wire Forum

new Dillion

rippin kid

My daughter was helping a friend move the past weekend and was given a new in the box Dillon Reloader. Only problem it came with not paper work or instructions. How do I identify what kind it is? It came with 4 dies 9mm, 38/357, 40S&W and 44 Mag. Is the type marked anywhere? Looks like the Square Deal from the dillon Web page

My daughter was helping a friend move the past weekend and was given a new in the box Dillon Reloader. Only problem it came with not paper work or instructions. How do I identify what kind it is? It came with 4 dies 9mm, 39/357, 40cal and 44 cal. Is the type marked anywhere?

Good news is all the owners manuals can be downloaded from Dillon. If it is new in the box, the box should say the model number. :rolleyes: Can you take a photo, most anyone can tell you the model if you show them a photo. Or you could look at the Dillon web site and compare what is in the box to the photos there.

Call Dillon. They will not only answer yer questions but happily record you (or your daughter) as owning the machine; that helps them and you if/when you have additional needs. BTW, they do that fer any of their machines, no matter now many previous owners. Great people to deal with.

Good news is all the owners manuals can be downloaded from Dillon. If it is new in the box, the box should say the model number. :rolleyes: Can you take a photo, most anyone can tell you the model if you show them a photo. Or you could look at the Dillon web site and compare what is in the box to the photos there.

This would be a good starting point: http://www.dillonprecision.com/#/home.html

It's a Square Deal with the Low Powder Sensor. With the four die I'm pretty happy. What accessries would you recomend I'm a beginner reloader. It came with the 38/357 die and thats what my dad and I shoot.

Get an experienced reloader to walk you thru the basics, preferably someone who is familiar with that press.

Off the top of my head...

a good reloading manual, powder scale, and if that machine uses the primer tubes, extra primer tubes.

Archived