SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Memorial Chapel - Founders ranch

Grizzly Dave

Breaking News LINK

Last I heard an update from the committee, we are a little short of one third of the way to the fundraising goal. Sales of raffle tickets for a SASS Life Membership are ongoing and can be purchased HERE. The lucky winner will be drawn when all 500 tickets have been sold.

I challenge each club to cowboy up and raise some donations at their annuals or other shoots. Idea's could range from a simple donation jar, to a side match stage where you have to donate to play, or I'm sure you all can come up with many more ideas than I can.

Lets all pitch in and keep the Cowboy Memorial Chapel project moving!

Grizz

Praise the Lord that SASS (and many donors) is doing this....now if'n we can get more youngins into the game to maintain the future...;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

We got 95% complete with the grading before the snow started to fall it is now 7:00 pm Tuesday evening and the temp at the Ranch is -1 deg and about a foot of snow on the ground and still snowing. We will get back to the grading as soon as the snow is gone and the ground drys out.

Bighorn

We got 95% complete with the grading before the snow started to fall it is now 7:00 pm Tuesday evening and the temp at the Ranch is -1 deg and about a foot of snow on the ground and still snowing. We will get back to the grading as soon as the snow is gone and the ground drys out.

Bighorn

YOU DA MAN BIGHORN!!!!

Way to COWBOY UP..Thanks to you and the Founders ranch CREW!!! B)

Archived