SASS Wire Forum

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE FORMULA

Okay.. so clearly to get the lead out you have to put powder in the case. My confusion continues though... Would that be suitcase? last night I load my suitcase with powder and zipped it up. When I put it on end the powder leaked out of the little zipper ends.. do I use duck tape to keep this in?

Okay.. so clearly to get the lead out you have to put powder in the case. My confusion continues though... Would that be suitcase? last night I load my suitcase with powder and zipped it up. When I put it on end the powder leaked out of the little zipper ends.. do I use duck tape to keep this in?

Deja, it has been my experience, that women have a great deal of success with a suitcase. I have seen my wife pack for a lot of trips. She was a travel agent in real life and has been all over the world. What that woman can do with a bag is amazing. That said, she IS A WOMAN(Boy, is she ever). She has little or no experience with DUCK TAPE OR DUCT TAPE or what ever the heck it is. So my advise to you is, PUT THE DUCK TAPE DOWN, AND STEP AWAY!

As soon as my research is complete, for banishing the dreaded STEALTH BULLET, I will write a paper to post my findings. This will undoubtably be a milestone accomplishment. Perhaps my fellow cowboys will join together with me in drinking to this wonderful occasion.

Cud you repeat that, OKIE?

I think I almost got it all.

Big hole, little hole?

Pointy end?

Shiny side? :rolleyes:

Okay, now that we have that settled, we need to work on you jumping out of your boots when you hear a clang, asking, "What was that?" :unsure:

Archived