SASS Wire Forum

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE FORMULA

I can help ya' out there Badger ole pard....no problem:

Ifn' ya' don't shoot, ya' cannot miss.

There ya' go. No charge for the advice. You can thank me later.

Drinks are on you!

:blink:

BM Charlie

Casing

Primer

POWDER

Lead

The above should give you a decent round, there is no known way to eliminate stealth bullets entirely.

Is POWDER really necessary?

Maybe that is part of the problem. :D

I can help ya' out there Badger ole pard....no problem:

Ifn' ya' don't shoot, ya' cannot miss.

There ya' go. No charge for the advice. You can thank me later.

Drinks are on you!

:blink:

That is easy to do, Eamon. Just leave your pistols at home when you show up for a match.

I have to say a lot of cowboys wanted to loan me their pistols but I would feel out of place

shooting with another person's guns

One key component is the casing MUST be made of unobtanium. Any other casing, e.g. brass or nickle, negates the stealth properties.

One way to determine the stealth properties of the projectile is to measure its velocity and locate its position at the precise instant the projectile assumes its maximum stealth characteristics. Unfortunately Doc Heisenberg insists we can measure either the velocity or position, but not both. He was a real spoilsport in this regard.

One can, of course, shoot at Schrodinger's cat. If the cat lived, the bullet had assumed stealth characteristics. Unfortunately the reverse is not true. One can argue that a dead cat might means the bullet had not yet reached the stealth changing velocity or that it was too close or too far away for optimal stealthiness.

I hope this clarifies everything you need to know about stealth bullets.

Ah, yeah!

I think I am a bit more confused than I was before, so it must be progress.

I think? :FlagAm:

So you are saying that there is a terminal velocity to obtain a stealth property for the projectile under duress from stealth function of the rare earth component of unobtanium? What if I were to increase the compression of the condensed surrealism and add a functional primer with out ratio to the condensed

unobtanium?

Yeah, that sound like it could work. :blink:

But will it go BANG? :D

Ah, yeah!

I think I am a bit more confused than I was before, so it must be progress.

I think? :D

So you are saying that there is a terminal velocity to obtain a stealth property for the projectile under duress from stealth function of the rare earth component of unobtanium? What if I were to increase the compression of the condensed surrealism and add a functional primer with out ratio to the condensed

unobtanium?

Yeah, that sound like it could work. :blink:

YES . . . you have it correct. Now load some up. . . . . . :FlagAm:

I am getting ready to reload some ammunition, and I THINK that is the formula that I have been using.

I would like to avoid them if I could. Maybe not. :rolleyes:

BMC's sounds like you got my bullet shipment??? lol

One key component is the casing MUST be made of unobtanium. Any other casing, e.g. brass or nickle, negates the stealth properties.

One way to determine the stealth properties of the projectile is to measure its velocity and locate its position at the precise instant the projectile assumes its maximum stealth characteristics. Unfortunately Doc Heisenberg insists we can measure either the velocity or position, but not both. He was a real spoilsport in this regard.

One can, of course, shoot at Schrodinger's cat. If the cat lived, the bullet had assumed stealth characteristics. Unfortunately the reverse is not true. One can argue that a dead cat might means the bullet had not yet reached the stealth changing velocity or that it was too close or too far away for optimal stealthiness.

I hope this clarifies everything you need to know about stealth bullets.

Prof. Cubby Bear would be right proud of you Joe! Good theory!

I postulated one some years ago (having some knowledge of chemistry and nuclear physics) that Stealth Bullets contain some previously unknown isotope of lead that causes them to de-materialize in the proximity of iron (targets :rolleyes: ) only to re-materialize as soon as the ferrous magnetic field is past just in time to kick up dirt on the other side, leading to the conclusion by the spotters that the shot was a miss. <_<

Actually, I don't have a huge problem with stealth bullets. Instead, mine seem to enter some sort of warp in the time/space continuum that causes my times on a 22 second stage to elongate into 59 seconds. I'm still working on that. Haven't come up with the proper formula as of yet.

JHC

Eye of newt, toadstools, unicorn horn, centaur droppings and fibers from a balanced budget.

DD

Got all but the last in the kitchen cabinet <_< Dang it, now I'll never get it right!

Regards

:rolleyes:

Gateway Kid

Prof. Cubby Bear would be right proud of you Joe! Good theory!

I postulated one some years ago (having some knowledge of chemistry and nuclear physics) that Stealth Bullets contain some previously unknown isotope of lead that causes them to de-materialize in the proximity of iron (targets :rolleyes: ) only to re-materialize as soon as the ferrous magnetic field is past just in time to kick up dirt on the other side, leading to the conclusion by the spotters that the shot was a miss. <_<

Actually, I don't have a huge problem with stealth bullets. Instead, mine seem to enter some sort of warp in the time/space continuum that causes my times on a 22 second stage to elongate into 59 seconds. I'm still working on that. Haven't come up with the proper formula as of yet.

JHC

Actually you are partialy correct. The problem is inherrent in the molecular construction of todays steel. The problem started in 1947 after the crash of a UFO in Roswell, New Mexico. During the transportation and subsequent examination of the alien space craft, certain members of the the military transportation crew and examination team pilfered small metallic pieces of the craft for souveniers. Over the years, some of this material made it's way into the scrapyards. When the the alien material and steel were melted down, the alien "metal" was forever embedded in almost all of the steel used in the U.S. and abroad.

The result was that approximately .002% of all steel produced from about 1953 to today contain at least one atom of the alien "metal". While there have been problems with the infected steel interacting with other metals, the interaction between lead and this steel have been the most substantial. Top scientists have been researching this phenomena secretly. They have come to the conclusion that lead travelling at speeds higher than 300 FPS will pass through steel of any thickness.......but only upon contact with the alien atom of steel. The lead object will pass cleanly through the steel leaving no mark and making no sound. After the scientist's finding were released to the government, the military deemed it "A matter of national security" and the entire matter has been covered under a veil of secrecy ever since.

The very next time you have a miss that you know that there is "no way in hell, I missed that", know that you probably didn't really miss it, it just seems that way. You can always blame the military, the aliens or both.

Disclaimer: I could not find anything in written form to substantiate this claim. It appears that all people with knowledge of this event have disappeared, leaving no forwarding information. The only way that I learned of this was when I talked to a former scientist that worked on this project. He has since disappeared. I post this in the hope that this will become public and...........someone is knocking at the door, be right back.

Folks, we're taking about BMC here...keep it very simple. :wacko:

Brass -- that shiny round thing with a big hole on one end and a little hole on the other end. :unsure:

Primer -- goes in the LITTLE hole, and the shiny part of the primer goes to the outside...how many times have I told you this? <_<

Powder -- stuff that goes BOOM. It goes in the BIG hole. Yes, you have to put it in EVERY piece of brass. No, you don't turn the brass over to look at the shiny, shiny primer until you put the lead in the BIG hole. :rolleyes:

Lead -- that heavy stuff that goes clang on the target and scares you every time it happens. Once again, the POINTY end of the lead goes to the outside. :blink:

TheEverPatientOkie

;):P

Capt James H. C. - Yours is a relatively simple problem. All the factors which cause maximum stealthiness have come together. Unfortunately, due to the precise juxtaposition of the target, the stealth bullet, and the timer, the stealthiness, instead of neutralizing the clang that normally signifies a hit, echoes back. Acting in a similar manner to a sonar ping or radar blip, the stealthiness insinuates itself into the nearest receiver, i.e. the timer.

Theresult is that the stealthiness randomizes the electrons in the timer. Instead of traveling in a straight line they bounce willy-nilly off the physical boundary of the various chips, thus lenghtening the travel time considerably. You, in fact, still take only 22 seconds for the stage. But because of the vastly increased distance the electrons travel, the timer registers 59 seconds.

The paradox manifests itself when the stealthiness both absorbs the clang and randomizes the timer's electrons. Science has yet to answer this mystery. I have applied for a grant from DARPA to investigte this, but have not yet received a reply.

I don't know how to make Stealth bullets --- but somehow, all my ammo vendors sure do! :rolleyes:

Ya mean dem ones what can't hit what ya aimin' at...........

Or dem ones ya can't hear or see comin ??? :rolleyes:

The Not-Secret Formula for Stealth Bullets

Warning: This document contains sensitive information from the SBSS Not-So Secret Laboratory. It is classified ANTI-SERIOUS. Unauthorized viewers may not be able to make any sense of it at all. That is actually fortunate since the consequences of prolonged unauthorized comprehension of Anti-Serious materials have not been reviewed by the Surgeon General, Solicitor General, Postmaster General, Inspector General, General Winter, General Mud, or even general confusion. Ancedotal reports indicate that prolonged unauthorized comprehension of Anti-Serious materials may result in unsupervised self-motivated cognitive activites (i.e. thinking for yourself), socially non-interactive value applications (i.e. making your own ethical choices), and other Politically Incorrect Thought Crimes. You have been warned.

Introduction: Our shameless goofing off ... ah ... Vitally Important Anti-Serious Pseudo-Scientific Stealth Bullet Ballistic Research ocassionally requires a supply of inflected Steath Bullets for shameless nonsense ... ah ... limited use under strictly controlled circumstances. This does NOT include planting inflected cartridges in the ammo supply of Those Who Annoy. Such behavior is Very Naughty and exposes the Violator to Adverse Consequences (including Mockery and Ridicule if the attempt to plant the infected cartridges is particularly inept).

On very rare ocassions, Stealth Bullets can be captured in the wild. Most famously, Colonel Dan was able to arrest, try, and convince the Stealth Bullet now know as "Dang!" (immortalized on the SBSS banner) to defect to Our Side and provide Valuable Information in return for the Colonel's gracious decision to abstain from various Really Nasty Things that Dang probably Had Coming. However, obtaining wild Stealth Bullets is very unusual, more frequently reported in post-match libations of Drinks that are Bad for Us than in actual experience, and does not provide a sufficient supply of Stealth Bullets for research purposes.

Therefore, the creation of a supply of Stealth Bullets in the Re-loading Laboratory is necessary. Caution is absolutely necessary in such endeavors, lest the infected Cartridges escape into the larger society and work darn near unspeakable harm. Rumors that the Sorry State of the Bleak Age of Phoniness (also known as the Modern Era) may be the result of multiple contaminations from unsanctionable Stealth Bullet releases is Mostly False, but does serve to illustrate the potential dangers. Be careful out there!

The construction of a Stealth Bullet Cartridge is accomplished by inappropriately preparing and non-deconditioning the cartridge components described earlier. These include the Brass Case (i.e. the Shiny Thing with the big hole at one end and little hole at the other end), the Primer (a corruption of non-Latin terms for "little round thing that goes boom"), the Powder Charge (which has nothing whatsoever to do with charge cards, although some people can blow through a credit limit as if they put a significant powder charge behind the little piece of plastic, but that is another topic for another time) and the Bullet (Call it Heavy Metal).

Brass Case: Maximizing the production of Stealth Bullets for strictly medicinal purposes and the Glory of Pseudo-Science begins with the non-inappropriate conditioning of the metal case (i.e. the shiny thing with the big hole on one end and the little hole on the other). Alloying the brass with unobtainium (when available) is believed to be highly effective. One can also use scrappings of lead from targets that have been passed through by wild Stealth Bullets. This altered metal (often referred to as Toxic Clintonium) must be harvested with extreme care and appropriate protective equipment. Harvesting during election cycles requires extreme caution. The SBSS Not-So Secret Laboratory urges you not to harvest Toxic Clintonium during Month of Crap (the final weeks before an election, during which there isn't time to fully expose the Shameless Lies of the Political Rodents). Promising research suggests that alloy of bowsheetium may have potential as a less-toxic alternative to both unobtainium and Toxic Clintonium.

Primers: Both Berdan and Boxer primers have potential as components for Stealth Bullet Cartridges. Their potential utility for Stealth Bullet cultivation is increased if they are exposed to Politically Correct public non-service announcements, heavy metal music, and the clueless political ravings of self-important celebrities. The primer will be ready for use once the outer casing begins to peel back in Total Revulsion. If the primer turns itself completely inside out, you have gone too far, and the humane destruction of the unfortunate primer is ethically necessary.

Charge: Pure honest nitrocelluous and Holy Black are unlikely to generate Stealth Bullet Cartridges unless karmically adulterated. Wrap the pure honest propellant in pictures of infamous adulterers to adulerate it. Pictures of that golfer fellow, philandering athletes, and a wide selection of Holly-weird actors seem to work just fine. Once the propellant acquires just the beginings of a foul odor, expose it to the light of day and the transformation will be complete. The intonation of non-denial denials and various Lame Excuses also appears to be helpful.

Sadly, our most recent waste of time... ah ... Important Research Project was terminated. Our intention was to gather all of the political mailings we received in the last election cycle, shred them into small bits, and then use them as wadding for Stealth Blast Brass Shotshells. This would, as you may have realized, enabled us to take all that ... ah ... stuff and blow it out our ... ah ... shotguns. However, we simply weren't able to look at and re-read that ... ah .. stuff without the unfortunate onset of gagging and other symptoms of disgust. We will try again during the next election cycle, but a similiar outcome is anticipated.

Bullet: Do not use cast bullets of pure lead created by honest labor for Stealth Bullet cultivation. Our bald-faced lies .. ah .. Important Research Results indicate singificant reductions in Stealth Bullet occurance with such projectiles. We recommend the use of wheel weights from dishonest tire shops and government vehicles. Our research on the use of fishing weights is still in progress and will continue until SBSS HQ figures out that we have scammed them for research grants to go fishing on their nickel ... ah ... as soon as we achieve An Important Research Breakthrough.

Conclusion: The creation of Stealth Bullet Cartridges of Important Reserach Efforts is actually relatively easy. However, substantial social anti-nonresponsibility is needed to control, contain, quanantine, and otherwise limit the potential exposure of the Current Cowboy Era to the demented projects of our excesses. Be careful out there!

Thank you Professor.

That sounds like them. The ones I have been using.

The make a real funny sound when the little shiny thing turns inside out. I think that is what you refer to as a primer. Primer of what, I don't know. But I have heard others call them that, Primers.

Because they are Primers, I would understand them to be PRIME or the finest of the components in my loading materials. Therefore I add them last, to insure that there is no damage to these valuable components.

Those other shiny things, Brass Cases I believe you called them. I got them too. Some had some cracks in the side when they came out of the polishing machine. I filled the cracks with putty from the paint locker and then rubbed them smooth. The look a little funny but they still shine. I guess that is the most important issue with the BRASS CASES.

I did not have a lot of any one kind of powder but I had several various types in different containers.

I mixed them all together in one container so that I could do my patriotic duty and recycle the plastic containers. Now I have a goodly supply of powder so I can load at last 10 rounds for the first of one of OKIE's silly stages. The powder measure was broken but I found a good funnel and "eye balled" the amount to use. Those little cases fill up fast. Best to watch what you are doing. I usually take my time however, and have a few beers whenever I feel stressed. I do not want to be stressed while I am doing something impotent, like loading bullets.

That brings us to the last component. The lead bullet. I have several different types. I like the shiny copper ones best, with the little pointy ends. They seem to be a little small for my pistol Brass Cases.

But the powder holds them up and I just take a pair of pliers and "crimp" the neck of them to hold the bullets in place. Some of the others are a pretty tight fit in the big hole at the end and with all that powder in there, well, it is a real challenge. But I take a small brass hammer and tap them in right smartly. Don't hardly have to use the pliers at all.

Looks like I am just about ready to show OKIE how to make them steel sheets CLANG!

Thanks again to all you fellers that helped me out.

This is the funniest thread in a long time.. thanks guys ... you are all nutty.. lol...

Thank you all for your efforts but you are all wrong. The characteristic know as "stealth bullets" simply comes from the use of recycled lead in all of the bullets now being cast by commercial and/or home casters. The chemical that makes a bullet a stealth bullet is methane. Methane is a natural byproduct of human digestion. When methane is applied to molten lead it produces a bullet that will invoke methane memories from all observers including spotters. When the bullet is warmed by firing all persons in the vicinity will have the overwhelming desire to state loudly, "I didn't hear anything". In the resulting confusion the shot is ALWAYS considered a miss.

Thank you. I glad to have been able to clear this up for you.

Thank you all for your efforts but you are all wrong. The characteristic know as "stealth bullets" simply comes from the use of recycled lead in all of the bullets now being cast by commercial and/or home casters. The chemical that makes a bullet a stealth bullet is methane. Methane is a natural byproduct of human digestion. When methane is applied to molten lead it produces a bullet that will invoke methane memories from all observers including spotters. When the bullet is warmed by firing all persons in the vicinity will have the overwhelming desire to state loudly, "I didn't hear anything". In the resulting confusion the shot is ALWAYS considered a miss.

Thank you. I glad to have been able to clear this up for you.

But would that not only affect the soot lords? I am shooting that new stuff. No smell atall.

Swell, ok, some, but we have never found the true source of it. :rolleyes:

But would that not only affect the soot lords? I am shooting that new stuff. No smell atall.

Swell, ok, some, but we have never found the true source of it. :rolleyes:

Thats one of the reasons I stated above to leave off the Beano. Do this and not only will you shoot straight but the familiar odors will re-appear. Thats a promise. ;)

Black powder will contribute to the green house effect. :rolleyes: HUH?

I though black and green gave you a dark green or a greenish black.

Depending on how anxious you get with the pigment. Bob Ross was good

at that, God rest his soul. He would just add a tree or bush whenever he

felt like it. I always enjoyed watching him paint. Nice man.

BMC Well now After much resurch an a few ? beverages to gather the results .

The working theory is to banish stelth bulletts from the reloading procedure

NOT to put them in .

It has been put foward that S/B can be ided by the use of deving rods on the new and full moon .

the accurcery rate using this method is =/- .05%

To make the best of this method ya must also use the frount sight

(the little bump on the far end of the bbl) don't ya know

an alternet way to find them is to put them out and let the cat play with them

Cat scan

Capt Jack will be able to find them

(lab test)

This should get ya started in getting rid of the dreaded BANG no CLANG

As Grizz said ya must put powder in the case

See ya down the trail

Chickasaw Bill

Archived