SASS Wire Forum

TDSC/OTBG

Swifty Morgan

I sure am glad you specified FEMALES ONLY.......

I walked in and was gonna walk right back outta tha batwings.

:)

~EE(Tequila, anyone?)Taft~

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uh...................NO!!! :D

No body eatin' my cookin' .............I aint doin' da dirty cracory.........

Anit buyin' too !!!! :(

(I feel rejected.........I need a group hug......Females only please!!!!!!!! B) )

Here ya go Hawk from all of the Wimmin and Cowgirls........ ;):):angry::ph34r: :ph34r:

:angry:

Had Greek Pizza fer dinner...took Sassy out on the town and great libations.

Sounds like the makings of a good Country song EET...."Just Walk on By" wait on the corner. :)

Farin Young was da singer.....I think.

Anyway.....Slick yur alot like me.........Great taste in music !!!!!!!!! :D

Here ya go Hawk from all of the Wimmin and Cowgirls........ :D:):angry::ph34r::angry:

;)

Had Greek Pizza fer dinner...took Sassy out on the town and great libations.

Thanks (SNIFF.....SNIFF)........I needed dat !!!

I sure am glad you specified FEMALES ONLY.......

I walked in and was gonna walk right back outta tha batwings.

:D

~EE(Tequila, anyone?)Taft~

What da heck you think I was sayin, there EE ??

Maybe a Mare or three ?? :)

Deys female too, ya know !!!!!! ;)

Farin Young was da singer.....I think.

Anyway.....Slick yur alot like me.........Great taste in music !!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey Hawk, I think it was the King of the Auctioneer's Feller :) Leroy Van Dyke ?

Due love my old Country when country was cool. :D

The test was cancelled yesterday cuz my aging system could not download the huge files. Nice, huh and they give me and hour to do the test but a computer crashes over the weight of it.. lol.. So, it is being inter officed to me .. hmm So, today will be the new test day, so I think I need to start out with the invisible saloon drink so I am still sober when it arrives.. lol.. So, whats on the bar menu for drinks and breakfast and who is paying? I think Flints card melted last night.

:D A Test? Gawd I hate tests, had to take one of em the other nite, 10pm test dunt werk fer me, but it's part of the process, so must it be.

One more class and another test and I'll be done...yup, at 10pm again.

Big match at the Windy Plains tomorrow, gonna be a nice day and I'm ready fer a Top Shooters award."Last Place on the Bottom" :)

:D A Test? Gawd I hate tests, had to take one of em the other nite, 10pm test dunt werk fer me, but it's part of the process, so must it be.

One more class and another test and I'll be done...yup, at 10pm again.

Big match at the Windy Plains tomorrow, gonna be a nice day and I'm ready fer a Top Shooters award."Last Place on the Bottom" :)

Yeah.. but it seemed pretty easy.. maybe too easy? maybe there was more on the back of the page? lol...

Hey Hawk, I think it was the King of the Auctioneer's Feller :D Leroy Van Dyke ?

Due love my old Country when country was cool. ;)

Just checked da ole library.........one western and one country

It IS Leroy Van Dyke !!!!!!!!! :angry:

Me too !!!!! I was defninty coutry when contry wasn't cool......

Got lots of tapes (yep... TAPES. Y'all remember dem, don't ya ??? :) ) O f a very young Willie Nelson....

When he had a flat top and no beard !!!! :angry:

Just checked da ole library.........one western and one country

It IS Leroy Van Dyke !!!!!!!!! ;)

Me too !!!!! I was defninty coutry when contry wasn't cool......

Got lots of tapes (yep... TAPES. Y'all remember dem, don't ya ??? :) ) O f a very young Willie Nelson....

When he had a flat top and no beard !!!! :angry:

:D Yer tawkin 8 tract er reel to reel? I have a Bose cassette and disc in my auto, makes for on the road entertainment. Like the way I speeled cassette?

George Jones had a flat top, them fellers sure looked goofy, George got the moniker of the "Coon" Kinda looked like a racoon.

Oh those were the days.

Gotz my gear ready fer the match tomorrow, just throw in the guns and hit the road, Sassy is fixin me some vittles for I go, She sure is a good cook.

:) Yer tawkin 8 tract er reel to reel? I have a Bose cassette and disc in my auto, makes for on the road entertainment. Like the way I speeled cassette?

George Jones had a flat top, them fellers sure looked goofy, George got the moniker of the "Coon" Kinda looked like a racoon.

Oh those were the days.

Gotz my gear ready fer the match tomorrow, just throw in the guns and hit the road, Sassy is fixin me some vittles for I go, She sure is a good cook.

Got a 8 tract but it don't work none.

Got a reel ta reel....with bout 4 hours of mu-sick on it.... Country/ Western only !!!!

Got a cassette in da pick'em-up and a disk player in da car............

So I cant figure which one ta take to my matchs !!!!!!!! :angry:

Now ifin' dey can only make mu-sick like dey did back in 187........I mean 1970's !!!!!!! :D

Ask Sassy ifin' she will fix me a country ham biscuit, I'd be most gratefull !! ;)

mercy it took me a week ta find y'all!

well today is Ma & Pa's 60th anniversary! made us a fine afternoon supper and they are watchin a history dvd from Dad's home PA. :)

Congratulations Ma n' Pa on yer 60th, you sure have a Pretty Daughter and she is a real nice lady.

Whal Hawk, gonna take the Corvette out on a rally tour next Saturday, headed up along the North Cascades Hwy. Yep, the Bose is loaded up with some good old Country music. Willie, Waylon and the Boys....Buddy Holly? heck, why not. ^_^

Dang that was a great match today, 39 sec. on one stage, I never saw ol Slick move so fast. :blink::D Most of the Gang went to Rattlesnake Gulch, but we had a good turn out anyway. :)

Heck fellers, I still record on a reel to reel sometimes. Makes fer a neat sound!

If only I could get some stuff on vinyl....................... :D .........(please tell me I spelled that right) :blink:

I like the old country, I play mostly in the old opery houses 'round here anymore. Lots more fun and ya ain't gotta worry 'bout gettin' shot 'er stabbed.

They all say I'm too young for the opery houses and too old for the clubs, but I get my share of both from time to time.

Play a bit of George Jones one night then a little ZZ Top the next.

~EE(I'm abit conflicted ^_^ )Taft~

Now ifin' dey can only make mu-sick like dey did back in 187........I mean 1970's !!!!!!! :blink:

+1

Ask Sassy ifin' she will fix me a country ham biscuit, I'd be most gratefull !! ^_^

+2

hot diggity! ZZ Top :blink: Every woman loves a sharp dressed man--great swing dance too

Why do ya think I stay so sharply dressed all the time.

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/Doug2.jpg

:blink:

~EE(Tequila, anyone?) Taft~

hIcCuP!!

:blink: She's Got Legs is another fave of mine---and NO, I'm not posting a pikcher ^_^

Sassy says Y'all have only 24 hrs, to get over here fer some Country Ham n' biskuts, sausgage gravy.

Our AirForce Daughter is headed fer Texas, got transfered there, gonna have ta head down thata way and take her out to dinner in December. Then she is coming home for the holidays.

Niece is here from out of town, meeting her fer breakfast this morn, she is headed for home today.These Kids sure do grow up fast.

Piks later....c'mon Miss CC Darlin... we want piks, I'll give ya ride in my Corvette but ya has to get up here by Saturday. Bribery eh :blink:

EET, yer such a cool outlaw.

Heck fellers, I still record on a reel to reel sometimes. Makes fer a neat sound!

If only I could get some stuff on vinyl....................... :D .........(please tell me I spelled that right) :blink:

I like the old country, I play mostly in the old opery houses 'round here anymore. Lots more fun and ya ain't gotta worry 'bout gettin' shot 'er stabbed.

They all say I'm too young for the opery houses and too old for the clubs, but I get my share of both from time to time.

Play a bit of George Jones one night then a little ZZ Top the next.

~EE(I'm abit conflicted ^_^ )Taft~

Ifin' ya notice, I said I had 4 hours on reel to reel. Ya got a reel to reel right ? Den ya know, ifin' dirs 4 hours on one side, dirs 4 hours on da onther side.

SO, all country rock, outlaw country, rebel rock, highway songs, ect on da side.

Ifin da say yur too young fer opery houses, Ole Willie passed'em up, so I had to step in" Hhheee ! :P

Ifin ya got da love fer old country mu-sick in yur heart, den ya aint too young, and ya aint too old !!

ZZ TOP ? Good Ole Texas Boys ! I love'em !!

( Yup, ya spelled it rat. )

hot diggity! ZZ Top :) Every woman loves a sharp dressed man--great swing dance too

Of course day do, Miss Cupcake !!

Look at me.....Wifey marryed me cause my clothes just made her melt !! ^_^

Now, smellin' like hoss poop and hoss sweat may have caused da meltin',

But I made her mine, none the lesser !! :blink:

:) She's Got Legs is another fave of mine---and NO, I'm not posting a pikcher :D

"She's got legs" is yur fave and yur not postin' any pics !!??? ^_^

We got names fer ladys like you, like tease !!!! :blink:

Sassy says Y'all have only 24 hrs, to get over here fer some Country Ham n' biskuts, sausgage gravy.

Our AirForce Daughter is headed fer Texas, got transfered there, gonna have ta head down thata way and take her out to dinner in December. Then she is coming home for the holidays.

Niece is here from out of town, meeting her fer breakfast this morn, she is headed for home today.These Kids sure do grow up fast.

Piks later....c'mon Miss CC Darlin... we want piks, I'll give ya ride in my Corvette but ya has to get up here by Saturday. Bribery eh ^_^

EET, yer such a cool outlaw.

Tell Sassy, I was saddlein da hoss this mornin' and she found da only stone in da corral and came up lame !!! :D

Man, Slick, sounds like yur and Sassy's plate is dang near full fer a while.

Oh yea, they do grow up fast !!! :blink:

SSOO, how bout a rain check on da mornin' grub?

Just as long as I dont have to whars da dishes !!! :)

Slick, if'n yer headed fer Texas 'round the holidays, just swing a bit wide and stop through Misery. We'll go out fer a bite wid' ya.

Miss CC, I ain't skeert, so you can't be skeert. :blink:

~EE Taft~

EE, now ole buddy..........

Is da a outlaw outfit.............

Or is dat a lawdawg outfit..........

Inquiring minds wood like to know ............ :blink:

Now ya know I'm a Waylon fan too.

That thar is a bonified OUTLAW outfit!

:blink:

~EE Taft~

Now ya know I'm a Waylon fan too.

That thar is a bonified OUTLAW outfit!