SASS Wire Forum

Uberti 1886 Sporting Rifle in 45-70

This is a very handsome rifle.  25.5" full octagon bbl, case color action and shotgun style buttplate.  As you can see the stock is pistol grip style with grip and fore end checkered.  This rifle has an 8 rd mag.  There is no added safety other than the traditional half cock position in the hammer.  No tang safety or rebounding hammer.  Overall length: 44.875".  Wt. 9.1 lbs.  I have only function fired along with two guys from the gun shop, when I picked it up.  Approx 25 rds.  This beauty will be shipped in the original box w/all papers, etc.  It also has a marbles peep sight for a grip mounting.  Price is $ 1800.00 OBO, plus actual shipping & insurance, from my fro to yours.

I also have dies brass and bullets.  These will NOT be sold before the rifle leaves my possession.  Brass approx 100+. bullet s approx 325.  Also have 3 boxes of HSM .45-70 Cowboy .405 gr. lead.  

IMG_0723.jpeg

IMG_0724.jpeg

IMG_0725.jpeg

IMG_0722.jpeg

IMG_0721.jpeg

IMG_0720.jpeg

IMG_1324.jpeg

IMG_1319.jpeg

IMG_1318.jpeg

IMG_1320.jpeg

IMG_1321.jpeg

Edited by C. W. Knight # 47289L
Correct spelling
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, AlOvera said:

PM me how you did it.  I've tried and tried and can't make them work.  Please??

I didn't do anything on the phone, just clicked on the topic like normal.  I don't know if these pics show up on my laptop now because it just ^@#% died.

A 1,000 thanks to Big "E" moderator for straitening out my mess.  And another 10,000 thanks for all that you people do every day to keep the herd corralled. 

• Like 1