SASS Wire Forum

ISO Match Handbooks

I’d like to acquire some handbooks from previous matches, the sort that show the stage instructions and layouts. I’d like to start doing some more dry fire practice and I figure it would be helpful to practice a variety of sequences. Somewhat recent-ish is probably better so I’m practicing like stages are set up these days since I know that’s changed over time. So if you have a stack collecting dust, let me know. I’ll be happy to cover postage and send a few extra pesos for your trouble. 

2 hours ago, The Rainmaker, SASS #11631 said:

We have several years archived and links to other clubs that have archives as well.

Thank you! I don’t know why in the modern era it didn’t occur to me that so many would already be available in a digital format, but that’s great to find!

@Bladesmith, SASS 113085  Added about 133 match Handbooks to my Google Drive.  Below is the link for you and anyone else that would like to download them.

There is also a spread sheet of sweeps and some target templates. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1j268jQPBnjwcLPuUg3goteLh314QHF9h?usp=sharing

SD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1