SASS Wire Forum

Mississippi State!! ****Don't miss out on this treasure!**** 5/24-26

Preacherman

Hi all, Here is a really great shoot that you need to consider. It has become one of my favorites!! Great people, great food and oh, great shooting too. What more could you ask for. Come join us and get your application in. It is over Memorial day weekend. And, did I mention what a great range that it is? A full 12 stage cowboy town which is super including a riverboat!. Check it out!!

https://mississippiriverrangers.org/photos

Edited by Preacherman
Clarify
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, La Sombra said:

@Preacherman, shhhh. Stop giving away the secrets. Already registered and looking forward to it.

@Texas Maverick, don't I know. I'll miss you guys again this year.

La Sombra

i used to live just north of Memphis and never even heard of SASS and even drove through Byhalia a lot of times. Maybe one of these years I can make this one.

TM 

13 minutes ago, La Sombra said:

@Preacherman, shhhh. Stop giving away the secrets. Already registered and looking forward to it.

@Texas Maverick, don't I know. I'll miss you guys again this year.

La Sombra

Preacherman is giving it away since he is from Florida and not Mississippi. LOL 

TM

It's worth the trip!! I can't keep it a secret from all of my cowboy friends, I'm weak.

• Haha 4

I'm already signed up.  This will be my first time shooting the Mississippi State.  Preacherman travels far and wide so if he says it's a good match, he knows what he's talking about.