SASS Wire Forum

Docs Old West?

Try to call them.

Screenshot_20240214-195533_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I bought a set of chaps from them at Land Run in October and was thinking about ordering another set. Maybe they just shut down the website.

I just talked with Andrea and she and Doc are doing fine.

They are planning on being at EOT.

If you would like to talk with them about ordering please call (719)-850-9029.  Please leave a message if they don't run to the phone.

The website has issues that they will take the time to resolve later as they are busy with product for EOT.

Vic

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowstone Vic SASS#32968 said:

I just talked with Andrea and she and Doc are doing fine.

They are planning on being at EOT.

If you would like to talk with them about ordering please call (719)-850-9029.  Please leave a message if they don't run to the phone.

The website has issues that they will take the time to resolve later as they are busy with product for EOT.

Vic

Yes. chatted with Andrea week or so ago.  Since Land Run, between the two, there has been death in immediate  family and couple surgeries creating difficult time for work to catch-up and get ahead.  They left home in CO about 2 weeks ago headed to EOT but with a few stops along the way for buying leather and visiting family.

Sassy and I have numerous pairs of their awesome chinks.  They are dear friends and the best of folks.  They, too, are anxious to see SASS friends and get to EOT.

Keep them in your prayers and on your shopping list.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1