SASS Wire Forum

FS USFA Premium SAA in 45 $Reduced

Doc and the Mrs have relegated me to an indoor range. That said a lot of toys will be going as I no longer have use for them other than to look at!!  Saved the best for last and would rather lose money to a SASS member but if no interest off to Gunbroker in a cpl days........

This hard to find revolver is in near new condition,  The  original owner claims he purchased it unfired and never fired it himself. There are very faint indications that it may have  been fired, but  I cannot be certain if they are limited to factory testing or not.  That being said, it does appear to be near new and near 100%.   It is a beautiful gun.   The pictures show condition. This is a 5.5" barrel model with a gorgeous mixture of color case-hardened and blued parts. Serilized in 3 places like a first gen Colt.Ships as-pictured in the original box with cloth bag, foam, etc.. Serial number puts it as a 100% US made gun, no soft Italian parts here.  All the USFA's I'll be selling are 100% US guns. Be careful as there are a lot of USFA's being sold as  true USFA US  guns when they are actually Italian parts guns!! All sales are ffl to ffl, no exceptions. .......$2250....$2200 shipped

prem cl rt.jpg

prem lt close.jpg

prem muzzle.jpg

prem oal.jpg

usfa4HAM.jpg

Edited by Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461
  • Like 4

Based on the prices these things have been going for, I'd say that is a pretty good deal considering the condition.  

Good luck with your health, sometimes you can prove the doc wrong. :)

9 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Based on the prices these things have been going for, I'd say that is a pretty good deal considering the condition.  

Good luck with your health, sometimes you can prove the doc wrong. :)

You just can’t find that quality, and the Turnbull case hardened colors are spectacular there is nothing like it. 

• Like 1

I posted a link to this on the Coltforum.