SASS Wire Forum

FS: Evil Roy Competition SAA Colt .45 by Cimarron - Stainless Steel, 4.75” - PRICE DROP

This is an Evil Roy competition revolver marketed by Cimarron Firearms. It is a stainless steel Single Action Army in .45 Colt with a 4.75” barrel and gunfighter grips. It is a true Colt SAA clone with the firing pin fixed to the hammer. 

The action is light and silky smooth. Ready for a gunfight!

This gun has only been fired about twenty times and is like new. Comes with the box and all the paperwork including a bumper sticker.

These guns retail on the Cimarron website for $1,115.

$900 $850  $800 $775 shipped from my FFL to your FFL.

IMG_5687.jpeg

IMG_5688.jpeg

IMG_5689.jpeg

Edited by Flaco Joe
Price drop again
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are very nice guns.  I have one in 38/357 & really like it.  It is also very accurate.

--Dawg

• Thanks 1

• Flaco Joe changed the title to FS: Evil Roy Competition SAA Colt .45 by Cimarron - Stainless Steel, 4.75” - PRICE DROP

I've been shooting a pair of these, in blue, for nearly 15 years as my main match pistols.

They have run flawlessly for many thousands of rounds.

I can recommend these pistols very highly.

I have done business with Flaco Joe, and he is a good Pard to deal with.

Choctaw

• Thanks 1

I've had a consecutive #'rd pair of these in 38/357, 4-1/2" barrels, for 20 years, my main match guns. As you can see it's not stock. The only thing I don't like about it is, they don't have removable cylinder bushings, like original Colts had. That aside, they're my favorite pair of revolvers.

My Evil Roy.jpg

Edited by Kid Death 6683

I think the stainless models lack the removable bushing.  Since Evil Roy retired,  Cimarron now sells essentially the same gun as the Arizona Ranger.  A stock stainless Model P now lists for $841. This is a smoking deal!