SASS Wire Forum

I miss Hannity and Colmes

DeaconKC

I loved the show. Two well spoken men with opposite viewpoints, each presenting their opinions and guests with civility and honesty. It was truly real journalism.

• Like 1

you can still get a dose of hannity from fox but im not sure what ever happened to colmes , one of those liberals i was willing to listen to because he was a sane man , worth hearing out , i liked him , not at all like most we see on the news these days , the MSM is full of radicals that wont listen or have a conversation , 

• Like 1

oh , im sad to hear of the death , i lost track after that went off air , i did listen all the time , but apparently  missed the end , im truly sad to hear that , i liked him as a liberal , but then there have been a few in my life over the years i really liked in spite of their views , mostly because they would losten and respond to my thoughts as well as say things in a way i could hear and reflect on before responding , a real discussion if you will , 

• Like 1