SASS Wire Forum

WTS New Shooter Complete Package In 45

Happy Appy

We offer a complete package in 45 for a new shooter.  The rifle in this package is the 1873 Bush Wacker which is half round and half octagon in 18” barrel.  These are getting harder to come by.  The rifle  in 357 great action with short stroked this rifle was by Long Hunter it is the rifle I have been shooting.   The hand guns in this package are the 1873 “Alchimista” Great Western ll from Davidson Exclusive in 4 3/4 45 .  The Alchimista 1&2 were round barrels where the 3 are octane barrels if you have ever had the chance to pick up the guns you would say wow they are smooth.   The 3 was in a brass grip frame, but later some came in like these in steel and have a different grip frame than the 3 had.  In talking to EMF the first ones they saw in the steel frame they said maybe they need to call these in steel the 4.    Alchimista   Davidson guns carry a lifetime warranty I shoot the same guns in 357 I wish I had that warranty.. Ask any of your friends that are wanting to go to the oct barrels how much they are having to pay around $800 extra   The shotguns in the package is a 1897 Norinco pump  or a single trigger Stoeger 20" 12 ga Price for the four guns are $3995 plus S&H

s

the package of the four guns are $3995 plus s&h insurance .  selling any part of package if u are wanting just one of the idems.  PM me if u want to talk.   Your FFL must except from individual I will try to package all four together to try to save some money.  

IMG_4596.jpeg

IMG_4597.jpeg

IMG_4598.jpeg

IMG_4599.jpeg

IMG_4600.jpeg

IMG_4601.jpeg

IMG_4602.jpeg

IMG_4603.jpeg

IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4606.jpeg

IMG_4607.jpeg

IMG_4610.jpeg

IMG_4611.jpeg

IMG_4609.jpeg

IMG_4608.jpeg

• Happy Appy changed the title to WTS New Shooter Complete Package In 45 or 357
14 hours ago, Slowpoke Joe said:

What is the make and model of the double barrel?  Thanks,

SPJ

Says Baikal IZH-43E on the bottom of the action (MP-220) - the E means it originally had ejectors, as evidenced by the split extractor.

• Happy Appy changed the title to WTS New Shooter Complete Package In 45

Archived