SASS Wire Forum

Cosmi: A Boutique 8-Round Selfloader Hiding in a Single-Shot Body

Sedalia Dave

I wouldn't have that thing as a gift,  Why?  Because someday I'm going to have to take a week or so off to take it apart and clean it and I'm so old I may not be able to last that long.  I've owned cars with fewer pieces. 

I'll stick to my Ithaca 37 and SKB 200E, thanks.

BTW. I have a Remington Model 51 in .32 acp that is almost that complicated.  I don't shoot it any more because it is a five star, diamond studded, verifiable SOB to disassemble and reassemble.

44 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I wouldn't have that thing as a gift,  Why?  Because someday I'm going to have to take a week or so off to take it apart and clean it and I'm so old I may not be able to last that long.  I've owned cars with fewer pieces. 

I'll stick to my Ithaca 37 and SKB 200E, thanks.

BTW. I have a Remington Model 51 in .32 acp that is almost that complicated.  I don't shoot it any more because it is a five star, diamond studded, verifiable SOB to disassemble and reassemble.

Hmm, I only gave it four stars.

18 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

17 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Hmm, I only gave it four stars.

Remington's Model 51! Shooters give it 4.5 Stars!

Archived