SASS Wire Forum

Venus Orchestra - they make music more beautiful

Alpo

Thanks!  I really like the Galop Infernal.

Second video was a bit of a disappointment.  It wasn't them playing a mash-up of the two pieces, just some clips edited together.  Each well done, but not quite what was expected from the initial text.  
Third is just a happy little tune.

Yeah I posted the second one without watching it, thinking it was going to be a mashup. Oh well.

I found these ladies last night, looking for the music to a can-can. And I just can't resist Carmen.

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Yeah I posted the second one without watching it, thinking it was going to be a mashup. Oh well.

I found these ladies last night, looking for the music to a can-can. And I just can't resist Carmen.

That lady in the red shirt..oh my!

With the ball cap and the beads? She's got a voice.

But I was quite impressed by that little Oriental girl, in la Traviata. I guess it's my inboard racism, but I'm always shocked when I see orientals singing opera.

There's a flash mob at the main train station in Vienna. They're doing funiculi funicula. And I believe the second singer ofIS Japanese. The guy in THE still before you click on the play arrow.

He's got a pretty good voice.

9 minutes ago, Alpo said:

And I believe the second singer ofIS Japanese

Damn I'm good at spotting nationalities. :wacko:

"The Korean born tenor Woncheol Song..."

Drakes Supermarket in Oz

I wonder who did it first. This is a British supermarket. And it was posted to YouTube a year before the Aussie one.

But the one I really like is this. This is a British elementary School lunch room. You know thisNOTICE about half the kids are a mixture of all different kinds of races, because the UK is a cosmopolitan country. But the other half - they just look to me like what you think of when you think of British school children. Round faces blue eyes and tow white hair.

It puzzled me at first about the green spaghetti sauce, but this was done by Sacla, a company that makes lots of Italian food and their biggest thing is a pesto-based pasta sauce. I like how the little boys are kind of freaking, and the little girls are all getting into it.

Archived