SASS Wire Forum

Another Eldorado Nevada State Championship is in the books. Congratulations to Samuel Dunbin Hadley for the overall winner!

Beaver

Thank you to everyone who came out for the match. Even with the unpredictable weather it was a great time. We look forward to seeing everyone next year for Eldorado 2023.

Scores have been posted on the website on the Eldorado tab.

http://Www.eldoradocowboys.com

Congratulation Samuel and the many others that had success.  This is one of the best matches I have shot in a long time.  Well thought out stages with many transitions.  Congrats to Beaver and his incredible crew for an outstanding match.  I will be back. 

I would like to add my voice to the chorus of praise!  I have never been out to this range before, nor have I shot one of their matches.  However, I have shot all over the world and in 29 states, and I must say; this one one of the best shooter's matches I have ever attended.  Stage scenarios were good and interesting without being unnecessarily difficult; target distances were great, and even the stages and props were clever and inventive.

I simply can not recommend this match highly enough.  Great work by the El Dorado Cowboys!!!

Cheers, and thanks,

FJT

Congratulations to Samuel. Well deserved. We were on posse one together, and he was a tireless worker, and a positive force to everyone. He left right after the match because of work, and was missed at the awards. 

I hope to shoot with him again.

Great Match!

Thank you all for the great comments and emails. 

We had a great time and again thank you all for coming. Hope to see everyone again at Dam Site in the spring. 

The Eldorado Cowboys 

Archived