SASS Wire Forum

If you’re uncomfortable re holstering your glock

Buckshot Bob

1 hour ago, DocWard said:

That’s easily solved these days. I always hated the feel of the glock grip but always liked them for their reliability and the amount of aftermarket goodie’s available for them. I used to do grip reductions but today with all the aftermarket frames available it’s pretty easy to find one that’s acceptable. I got a lone wolf frame when they first came out and put all my gen 3 19 parts in it . That made it much more palatable. I really like the Nomad arms frames , they are gen 4/5 . 
If you hate the glock grip but want a “glock” but don’t want to build your own these are a great option https://shadowsystemscorp.com

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bob said:

That’s easily solved these days. I always hated the feel of the glock grip but always liked them for their reliability and the amount of aftermarket goodie’s available for them. I used to do grip reductions but today with all the aftermarket frames available it’s pretty easy to find one that’s acceptable. I got a lone wolf frame when they first came out and put all my gen 3 19 parts in it . That made it much more palatable. I really like the Nomad arms frames , they are gen 4/5 . 
If you hate the glock grip but want a “glock” but don’t want to build your own these are a great option https://shadowsystemscorp.com

The big thing for me is the grip angle. I have no desire to go and start building one for myself. I have too many other hobbies that I enjoy. But I will keep it in mind if I'm ever asked by someone. Aside from all that, I'm still among the crowd (that seems to be having a slight resurgence) that prefers my hammer-fired DA/SA for personal defense. So I'll stick with a Beretta PX-4 Storm Compact with G-Mod that has been very reliable for me.

4 minutes ago, DocWard said:

The big thing for me is the grip angle. I have no desire to go and start building one for myself. I have too many other hobbies that I enjoy. But I will keep it in mind if I'm ever asked by someone. Aside from all that, I'm still among the crowd (that seems to be having a slight resurgence) that prefers my hammer-fired DA/SA for personal defense. So I'll stick with a Beretta PX-4 Storm Compact with G-Mod that has been very reliable for me.

Just got to shoot a PX-4 recently - nice pistol, good solid feel to it.  I still prefer my 92x Compact with Langdon parts, but

if someone offered me one of those I'd smile and say thank you very much!

SC

39 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Beretta makes some great pistols, very under rated imoh . I also don’t think Walther gets the credit it’s due 

Archived