SASS Wire Forum

On the topic of Self-defense

Actually happened to me when I was 11 or 12.  While we were playing a younger boy accidentally got hurt and ran home crying.  Shortly thereafter, his big sister was running toward me, knocked me down, and commenced to beating me up.  I looked like the boy in the picture above.  But worse than that:  I got beat up by a GIRL!!  :o :blush::(

5 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Actually happened to me when I was 11 or 12.  While we were playing a younger boy accidentally got hurt and ran home crying.  Shortly thereafter, his big sister was running toward me, knocked me down, and commenced to beating me up.  I looked like the boy in the picture above.  But worse than that:  I got beat up by a GIRL!!  :o :blush::(

Don’t feel bad. My crazy girl was named Charlotte. My dad always told me never to hit a girl under threat of a whipping. One day on the bus I made this big girl named Charlotte mad. Her dad worked for my dad. I think I called her dad a name. We were in 5th grade. 
Anyway, when I stepped off the bus she clobbered me with her lunch box and I went down like a lead balloon. Next thing I know she’s walloping me with her lunch box. 
I never fought back. My dad was mad at me for getting beat up. One just can’t win in these situations. 
I had lumps all over my head. 
To add insult to injury Charlotte told me the next day in school I owed her for a new lunchbox and thermos. :blink:
I told her to “go to hell”. That earned me 3 days of no recess. :lol:

18 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Was her name, Linda?

Katherine Sargent.  She could out run, out  fight, out jump, out ride, our throw, out climb, and out work any boy in school (except MerlinOlsen).

5'7", maybe 145 lbs, and flaming red hair with very fair skin and freckles.  We went together for a few months and then she met a farmer from over around Snowville and they got married the following summer.

Archived