SASS Wire Forum

I was at a small gun show today, picked up 1000 Federal primers for $100.00 tax included, 200 cleaned and deprimed .38 brass $10.00, 9mm Federal ammo $20.00/50, not bad for todays prices.

Quite a few guns there, some I kinda wanted but none I couldn't live without. Lots of Ruger Wranglers and Heritage .22's. All in all not a bad trip.

• Like 7

Just now, Rip Snorter said:

Good stuff! Just out of curiosity, big show or small one?  The last big one I was at was worthless, thinking of trying a couple of the small ones.

Small show, maybe 20  vendors. I'd say roughly 30-35 tables. One dealer there had about 10 tables with lots of black plastic guns, Glocks, AR's, shotguns etc.

• Thanks 1

I went to the St. George, Utah show today. Great show, lots of guns of all types. Managed to sell two safe queens and a Ruger LCP. 

Found the exact upper (7.62x39)I was going to buy online. Also found a few other parts. Stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse on the way home, scored a stripped lower, Hyperfire trigger and Geissle LPK. Final stop at Ace, got a Magpul sling and buttstock.

This would have taken a week or two ordering online. My lucky day.

Last two shows were only so so. Nobody had primers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I was at a small gun show today, picked up 1000 Federal primers for $100.00 tax included, 200 cleaned and deprimed .38 brass $10.00, 9mm Federal ammo $20.00/50, not bad for todays prices.

Quite a few guns there, some I kinda wanted but none I couldn't live without. Lots of Ruger Wranglers and Heritage .22's. All in all not a bad trip.

Our local gun shop selling Fed SP for $69.00 per 1000  A few months ago they were selling for $59.00 per 1000  Sounds like there is still price gouging going on

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeb Stuart #65654 said:

Our local gun shop selling Fed SP for $69.00 per 1000  A few months ago they were selling for $59.00 per 1000  Sounds like there is still price gouging going on

There’s a LGS here selling them for $6.99 /100 but you can only buy two pkgs.. The other shop is selling them for $11.99 /100 no limit