SASS Wire Forum

An alternative?

Instead of focusing solely on Russian products, be it destroying already purchased items (ie Vodka, etc.) that offer no effect on their economy, try helping the Ukrainians instead.

Got this message from our cell phone carrier, BOOST Mobile:

Snip-it_1646494714075.jpg.e74a6611d904eb432c9412e2175f8a43.jpg

44B4B6A0-E208-4A97-B9F1-70BA411A7905.jpeg

And I am serious on this  , all you see right now is this , Meanwhile the current Clown in Chief Is closing VA hospitals left and right but no social pandering about that  . Where do your allegiances lay ? For a country that has 4 High Ranking sons drawing paychecks from energy . Romney, Biden, Pelosi and Kerry . ? For a country that kills you for speaking Russian their native language in certain areas , that have been begging for help  . 
Lets forget this BS and get back to what common ground brings us here 

3 minutes ago, PowerRiverCowboy said:

44B4B6A0-E208-4A97-B9F1-70BA411A7905.jpeg

The corruption of their government is their own business.

Putin trying to play Ио́сиф Виссарио́нович and creating a new and expanded Soviet Union is everyone's business.

17 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The corruption of their government is their own business.

Putin trying to play Ио́сиф Виссарио́нович and creating a new and expanded Soviet Union is everyone's business.

Not my concern , There was zero social outrage when Crimea left Ukraine and joined Russia and has been fighting ukraine since 2014 . Ukraine is the new Afghanistan for political money laundering . 
 How did that affect you ?  Russia isnt the one putting Missiles in Mexico or Canada but WE are in Ukraine  . If Americans are deeply affected by the situation my response as a Combat Vet , Kit up and Go I will even donate my pelican case ready for that area with Cell phone , chargers and Activation card 

Some of us were outraged at both the American-backed civil war in Ukraine in 2014 and the handing Putin Crimea.  

If Ukraine wants to join NATO or the EU that is her business and the business of western Europe (if NATO then also an American interest).  

But I don't see Putin being satisfied with the two breakaway sections, or even allow Ukraine. Will it take Holodomor 2.0 to bring Ukraine back under Russian control?   And after that, what?  Poland? Georgia? Romania?

Ignored at 337 posts! A new record!

Archived