SASS Wire Forum

Grandson finishes second

It is such fun trying to figure out what people are talking about, when there is a video and you have not watched the video.

There are six boats. Grandson is in seventh position. How can he be in seventh if there are only six boats? Then he came in second? How can you come in second if he was in seventh place?

Then I watched the video.

Makes sense now.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

It is such fun trying to figure out what people are talking about, when there is a video and you have not watched the video.

There are six boats. Grandson is in seventh position. How can he be in seventh if there are only six boats? Then he came in second? How can you come in second if he was in seventh place?

Then I watched the video.

Makes sense now.

It didn’t bother you that the back of the boat comes before the front?

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Get those slackers out of his boat get a better bunch and he'll be in the first boat to cross the line.  :D

Tell him he done good.

Oh yes.  He’s a freshman, name is Sebastian. Often call him Bash.

couple years ago I had him at the house helping me clean up. It was a HOT day in early June and after two hours I could see that his butt was dragging, he was tiring. I had stuff that I wanted to get rid of but would be hard to sell. One was a top of the line Concept II ergometer. I knew he had rowed for his school. I asked if he wanted it. He looked at it and his butt was not dragging anymore.  The cost new would be 2K+, the best I could expect to sell it for would be less than 500 but giving it to my grandson, priceless.

Archived