SASS Wire Forum

Winchester 12 gauge 980 fps available

I just got 10 boxes from Palmetto State Armory ordered.  They were $155 with shipping and tax.  High prices for sure, but Winchester said a couple of months ago prices were increasing significantly.  I think the new norm on these will be $12-13 a box.

Also, Midway USA has some in stock but it's a 3 box limit.  Midway also have the Remington STS same limit.

1 hour ago, Lucky Lead Pepper said:

I just got 10 boxes from Palmetto State Armory ordered.  They were $155 with shipping and tax.  High prices for sure, but Winchester said a couple of months ago prices were increasing significantly.  I think the new norm on these will be $12-13 a box...

That is slightly better than this deal.  I was considering that likely price increase when I went ahead and ordered.  I doubt my previous buys at Wally World for $7.97 a box will ever return.  When I ordered a couple hours ago it said there were 26 cases available.  Still says 17 available now.   With tax it was $323 for 2 cases.

• Like 1