SASS Wire Forum

Founders Ranch Sold!

Misty Moonshine

I hate to speak bad about SASS, I've been a member for 23 years but as I look at the BIG picture, dues went up from $45.00 to $65.00, Chronicle has been cut down to 4 times a year in print and all this happened while FR was bought by the WB and then leased to SASS, which is us! Hmmm, makes ya think a bit don't it?

That said I did pay my dues this year and maybe I'll go to one state or regional, then again maybe not.:huh:

SASS still has bills to pay. They will accept all the money anyone will send them. This is not a slam on them. Anyone with any sense can see that they are struggling trying to reorganize. That takes money. I doubt that the WB will be willing to reinvest at their age, and it's doubtful another Coyote is going to come along and bail them out. If it is going to survive it will only do so if the current membership stays on board. New members are not going to make it happen. JMO

I got a surprising e-mail yesterday.  A local CAS club will shoot at the ranch today.  I won't join them but am pleased matches are continuing.  I thought this would take much longer. :)

Archived