SASS Wire Forum

I'm on my way I guess

Cottonmouth Mark

On the subject of banter, I came home today and my lady had her Z28 up on ramps.

On the subject of your '73... What did you get? Manufacturer, caliber, length, grip, round or octagon, any leather on it, is it slicked? Sounds like you like it.

On 10/2/2020 at 8:23 PM, Cottonmouth Mark said:

Talking about that, gun cart building plans are slim pickings on the web (yes I'm totally comfortable making and finishing my own). Thoughts? I need something LW and easily collapsable as I have a small SUV.

You might think about a used jogging stroller, and building your own. That’s what i am doing, with minimal skill...it is not pretty, but heck it has a parking brake.

FWIW since no one has mentioned that i see , your desire for a hammered double coach gun should not be limited in search to only new made [yes , there are nice ones ] i just bought an old stevens hammered double that my local smith cut to my favored coach length , 

22 hours ago, watab kid said:

FWIW since no one has mentioned that i see , your desire for a hammered double coach gun should not be limited in search to only new made [yes , there are nice ones ] i just bought an old stevens hammered double that my local smith cut to my favored coach length , 

Actually looking for a non hammered coach.  I’m on a waiting

list.  

Just ordered leather.  I’m certain the revolvers will get here before the leather.  I have the feeling the shotgun will be last, and that’s ok. 

I’m not 100% comfortable borrowing peoples leather and revolvers. Borrowing their shotgun, nope no issues LOL

Oh, hat arrived today.  Some

roper style boots coming tomorrow (nope I’m not wearing my dress boots to the range- plus I wanted a lower heel ).

now to read SASS rules again, but I recall Henley shirts are acceptable.  That would be preferred in the tropics I live in known as FL. 

Archived