SASS Wire Forum

Pat Riots surgery yesterday

Perro Del Diablo

Pat, after posting the old carrot videos, I decided to shoot my little cannon again since it's been a some time when I last shot it.   So I shot it this afternoon at an empty beer can.

NOTE:  No alcohol was abused in making this video.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Birdgun Quail, SASS #63663 said:

Pat, after posting the old carrot videos, I decided to shoot my little cannon again since it's been a some time when I last shot it.   So I shot it this afternoon at an empty beer can.

NOTE:  No alcohol was abused in making this video.

I’ll bet since there are no handguns available anywhere one of these is probably a lot easier to get right now. :D

2 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I’ll bet since there are no handguns available anywhere one of these is probably a lot easier to get right now. :D

I suspect so.  These you can order over the internet and they'll be delivered right to your door with no FFL involved.  And, you can immediately go into your back yard and shoot it.  What could be better---shooting wise that is?   ^_^

4 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b2d6e678718ba66d68cc1c2318611b1a.jpeg

What is that stuff all over the ground? Why are all the trees dead? Is this the future?

Robot men and desolation?

We call it snow Pat.

This is early winter/first snow fall, looking out my bedroom window and off the verandah, into the South Nation Wetlands beside my place.

I've seen Deer, Moose, Bear, Ducks, Geese, Coyotes ant the odd Timber Wolf, all in the City limits of Ottawa. The salt truck had just passed and a few cars had driven on the pavement. Just at the edge of the trees is Findlay Creek and the start of the Wetlands.

Winter Arrived Nov 27, 2013 001.JPG

Winter Arrived Nov 27, 2013 002.JPG

1 hour ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

Pa'ts next ride

Wheelchair GIFs | Tenor

Riding in a wheelchair when you don't need a wheelchair is a good way to hex yourself...

Yeah! I am ready to get this brace / cast thing off my hand Friday! Gawd, I hate this thing. 

Unfortunately, even after I get it off I cannot go shooting for a few more weeks afterward.  :(
The Doc said no motorcycle for 4-6 weeks and no shooting 6-8 weeks. I can practice my left handed shooting though. :D

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Yeah! I am ready to get this brace / cast thing off my hand Friday! Gawd, I hate this thing. 

Unfortunately, even after I get it off I cannot go shooting for a few more weeks afterward.  :(
The Doc said no motorcycle for 4-6 weeks and no shooting 6-8 weeks. I can practice my left handed shooting though. :D

How about rim fire or long Guns he might not even know 

So happy to have the “thing” off my arm. Now I have restrictions and physical therapy.

At least I can do light things like eat with utensils without wearing food and I can do some reloading. I can shoot left handed ...well, yeah, I guess I can say “shoot”. The gun does go off and the bullet does hit the target...someplace. 

I cannot ride my bike or shoot right handed until the 2nd week of November. This is why PT is important, boys and girls. ;) You have to do your proper physical therapy in order to go back to doing what you like to do. 

Archived