SASS Wire Forum

Videos imbedded vs hyper linked

Dantankerous

With WIndows 7 I was able to insert a (for example) Youtube video link into a post and this website automatically imbedded it into the SASS webpage and it would come up as a video to simply be clicked on to view.

With Windows 10 I cannot do this. I'd like to. All I can do it insert a hyper link into a page. I know, same eventual results but the video was a cleaner look and probably easier for some to use.

Is this a SASSWIRE thing or an operating system thing or operator error thing?

Thanks for clarification.

I am a Grand/El Patron. The answer escapes me!!!  :wacko:

With WIndows 7 I was able to insert a (for example) Youtube video link into a post and this website automatically imbedded it into the SASS webpage and it would come up as a video to simply be clicked on to view.

With Windows 10 I cannot do this. I'd like to. All I can do it insert a hyper link into a page. I know, same eventual results but the video was a cleaner look and probably easier for some to use.

Is this a SASSWIRE thing or an operating system thing or operator error thing?

Thanks for clarification.

Well, apparently the software was updated for this site recently and a bunch of stuff stopped working. So hang tight for a few days and see if someone fixes it.

For what it's worth, I've been on Win 10 since it was released and never had any issue until recently; here or elsewhere.

Archived