SASS Wire Forum

Cast Bullets, 30 cal, 38-55, 43 Spanish, 45-70

Jackpine Bill

Hello the Fire,

Continuing to clean house.  I have a mixture of bullets here, most of which were acquired when I bought the bullets from the Cowboy who passed and these are the ones I do not have need of.  Prices are plus shipping which will be Medium or Large Flat Rate, depending on how they fit.  Prefer PayPal, but will consider other forms, including live chickens, but no old hens, and no small children.

Closed  Lot 1,  30 cal bullets, total of about 930 bullets. Quantities are based on weighing on digital scale, so are plus or minus a couple.  These are all packaged in plastic bags.  All except the last two appear to be hand cast.

*180 gr FP, appear as cast, and approx .311, not lubed, and somewhat oxidized, quantity of 140

*Marked Lyman 311291, 154 grain.  appear to be as cast, no lube and not sized, approx .309

*165 grain pointed with many small lube grooves and bands and are gas check style bullets.  All appear to have all be sized .309.  Total quantity of 248, of which 53 are already lubed and gas checked and 195 appear to have been sized, but no lube nor GC

*175 grain pointed. Appear to be from same mold as the previous, but of different alloy as they weigh 10 grains more.  Not sized, GChecked nor lubed.  Quantity of 350

*170 FP, Gas check, .310, I am guessing they are Laser Cast, Quantity of 27

*150  gr FP, Red River.  Quantity of 55

Price for Lot 1 is $75

Sold  Lot 2.  38-55 Bullets.  Total quantity of 269

*Montana Precision Casting 330 gr Postell.  Box printed "sized .378 but inked over as .379.  Not sure if that was done by the company or by previous user, but I measure them at .3785, so go figure!!  Appear to be SPF Lube. They are in factory boxes with styro inserts.  Quantity of 194.  Also included are small quantities of five different 38-55 bullets totaling about 75 bullets.    

Price for Lot 2 is $75

Sold  Lot 3.  43 Spanish Bullets.  Total quantity of 176, by weight

*370 grain, .439 diameter.  I would call them semi-pointed or round nose.  Are in plastic bag, but contains end of box from Buffalo Arms and info previously listed.  

*435 grain, .440 flat point, appear to be home cast with some wrinkles, and not sized nor lubed.  Quantity of 41.

Price for Lot 3 is $40

Sold  Lot 4.  45-70 Bullets, total quantity of 109

*500 grain, Sized .458, marked on box.  Montana Swaging.  appear to be SPG lube. Box of 50 with styro insert and 15 more loose in bag for total of 65 bullets

*538 grain, sized .458/.459, marked on box, Cabellas Premium Bullets for BPCR Silhouette and Long Range.  Bullet: Paul Jones Creedmoor, Alloy 20:1, Lubed: Sagebrush Alox, quantity of 46.

Price for Lot 4 is $50

Let me know if questions,

Thanks,

Jackpine

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Bill , this aint' what the wife meant when she told your to get the lead out.   But back to the top anyway      GW

27 minutes ago, Rooster Cognizant said:

Sending you a direct message - but I'll take the 45-70

PM replied to.

45-70 are taken.

And GW, please leave my wife out of this.  She has enough troubles as it is, just being married to me!

Thanks,

Jackpine

Muley,  replied to PM.  Consider them yours.

Zeb, I will put them on account---on account that I still owe you for that barrel insert!!  Do you want me to send them to you or do you want to wait and get them in the spring?  Or are you going to be heading east any time and I could meet up with you?  We are not going to AZ till after Christmas, but with this cold fall, I think about AZ everyday.  Brrrrrrrrrr.  I have gotten spoiled and lost all love for the cold!

Lot #1, the 30 cal bullets are still remaining.

Thanks,

Jackpine

On 11/14/2018 at 11:49 AM, Muley Gil SASS # 57795 said:

I'll take lot # 3, the .43 Spanish bullets.

Hey Muley,

Sent you a PM yesterday with payment info and need your address for shipping. Have not heard back. Are you out there.

Jackpine

23 hours ago, Jackpine Bill said:

Hey Muley,

Sent you a PM yesterday with payment info and need your address for shipping. Have not heard back. Are you out there.

Jackpine

23 hours ago, Jackpine Bill said:

I heard from Muley.  He had an ice storm and power outage.

Still have Lot 1, the 30 caliber bullets.  Open to offers.

Archived