SASS Wire Forum

Brass for sale at Winter Range

I have the following New & used brass for sale, Winter Range. Face to Face cash sales only;

44-40, New Starline brass 250 pieces in the original shipping bulk box, unopened. $75.00

12 gauge New Magtech shotshell empty, unprimed brass shotshell 25 per original box, (2) boxes, $25.00 each SPF, Lodan B Fast

12 gauge Used Magtech brass shotshells, empty 25 shells in a plastic Cabela shotshell box, (3) boxes, $20.00 each. SPF, Texas Lizard

16 gauge New Magtech brass empty shotshells, 25 shells in a Berry's plastic shotshell box, (2) boxes $30.00 each SPF, Yul Lose

16 gauge Used Magtech brass empty shotshells, 25 shells in a Berry's plastic shotshell box, (3) boxes $20.00 each SPF, Yul Lose

Loaded; New Winchester Cowboy Action Loads, 44 Special 240 gr. LFN, original boxes, (2)

$35.00 each

Contact me at the Wednesday swap meet or Palo Verde Gun Works vendor tent.

Or by E-mail; leftydude@cox.net

hey Lefty,

I will take the new magtech 12g shell 2 boxes $25 dollars each. I will be at winter range and pick them up from you there. I will be in Phoenix Friday the 17. if there is a problem please call me

303-748-6149.

Thanks LBF

hey Lefty,

I will take the new magtech 12g shell 2 boxes $25 dollars each. I will be at winter range and pick them up from you there. I will be in Phoenix Friday the 17. if there is a problem please call me

303-748-6149.

Thanks LBF

Got you covered, Pard. They are yours. Will call for a meet-up.

Do those used 16 gauge brass hulls take large pistol primers? If so I'll take those and the new ones.

Do those used 16 gauge brass hulls take large pistol primers? If so I'll take those and the new ones.

Yes, LPP's. Do you want the three boxes used and the 2 boxes New ? If the answer is yes, you have them all.

BTW; I was thinking of you as I listed them here.

I'll settle up with you at the swap meet and I'll take them all.

Archived