SASS Wire Forum

Question about GOLD: whats the real deal?

Widder, SASS #59054

goldmar6.jpg

here is the best kind of gold to have what you can dig out of the ground but they are getting hard to let you even do that. I just take a couple of buckets home and pan it there. I have about 4.5oz.

also to answer the question about buying and selling. my regular dealer will sell gold/silve x amount above and buy at x amount below spot. deal with strangers and they will cheat ya both ways, and look out for fakes..

curley

goldmar6.jpg

here is the best kind of gold to have what you can dig out of the ground but they are getting hard to let you even do that. I just take a couple of buckets home and pan it there. I have about 4.5oz.

also to answer the question about buying and selling. my regular dealer will sell gold/silve x amount above and buy at x amount below spot. deal with strangers and they will cheat ya both ways, and look out for fakes..

curley

What is the purpose of the water in some of the vials?

when you are cleaning out a pan you use the water to get each grain out of the pan an into the vial. leaving the water in settles it all and if you want to look rich, put in a couple of drops of mineral oil..to magnify it. I like mine natural... I keep water in until I am not going to put anymore gold in, then I dry it. (some miners think the water will disolve the gold..it hasn;t so far for me!!

some miners don't bother with the "fine" gold, they don't think it is worth the effort. Me it am the other way. I want every drop of in... I have even been known to pick pieces up with tweezers. every drok adds up ya know..

good minin

curley

Archived