SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Range War 2016

Scary Indian Dude

While you are adding names please include Camptown Lady and Ruff Cobb from Durango. GD & ES We were just able to get a room in Woodland Park & are looking forward to seeing old friends &

doing this match again. Our application will be in the mail tomorrow.

Cowgirls and Cowboys If you are planning on coming to the Badger Mountain Range War be sure to bring your Long Range guns. The Long Range will be held on August 5th from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM or rain. The shoot is about seven miles from the M lazy C on good roads and is unaffiliated with the Badger Mountain Range War or the M Lazy C. For more information contact the Gardner Kid at gadner-kid@q.com or 719-330-2708

7 days till the fun starts. Looks like we will end up with 94 shooters if everything works out right.

perfect fer shootin', but I wuz hopin' fer a little warmer Saturday afternoon.....wanna hit tha hot tub after shootin' an' before tha dinner.... :D

I want to thank everyone for helping me get the word out for the BMRW. It looks like we will end up with 97 shooters, unless I get something in the mail I don't know about. If you think you might want to come, give me a call, my number is on our web site and will make it happen.

Thanks

Scary

Dude - looks like a good turnout, more than last year, congrats!

I hope you all have a wonderful match, I look forward to seeing pics, vids, and hearing tales, tall and otherwise about the match.

Grizz

Thanks Grizz.

Calico Mary, you better decide quick only 4 days left.

Also get the word out we will be doing a costume contest this year. Working and Best dressed, everyone is already being judged and awards will be handed out at the Saturday Night Dinner.

Thanks

Scary

Update on long range:

Cowgirls and Cowboys If you are planning on coming to the Badger Mountain Range War be sure to bring your Long Range guns. The Long Range will be held on August 5th from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM or untill rain. The shoot is about seven miles from the M lazy C on good roads and is unaffiliated with the M Lazy C Ranch. For more information contact Gardner Kid at gardner-kid@q.com or 719-330-2708

Map to Long Range Hayman CR-453 is the M Lazy C Ranch, 1545 CR-31 is the Long Range.

Thanks

Howdy y'all,

Looking forward to seeing everyone Friday, and let the shooting begin. It looks like we broke the 100 shooter mark. The range is being setup now and will be ready for Friday.

Don't forget those long range guns.

Thanks Scary

finally all packed...now ta jus throw everythin' in tha truck tomorrow afternoon and head southwest.... :D

Scary...yu dunt no any ANTI rain dances, du ya?? :huh:

i would like to take this opportunity to thank W.T. Slick Clements, Scary Indian Dude, Rosita Gambler, Capt. John Sonnet, El Gato Gordo and Bayou Bob for all the great work they did to make it a successful shoot. Also thanks to M Lazy C Ranch. A big THANKS to Posse 1 and our Marshal, Colorado Horseshoe. We had the pleasure of seeing many old friends and as always met many new cowboys and cowgirls. Again, thanks for making this yearling shooter and my wife, Alabama Yellowhammer, feel right at home.

Old Salt

Thanks, Buffalo Bill Mathewson and Old Salt for the kind words about our match, I hope to see y'all next year.

The scores are up on www.acesscoring.com and will soon be on our web site.

Thank you to all the shooters that showed up and made it a wonderful match this year. We had 102 shooters signed up this year.

Scary

Archived