SASS Wire Forum

Badger Mountain Range War 2016

Scary Indian Dude

Come on up to the mountains and cool down a little from the summer heat. It's coming up soon August 5,6,&,7 2016. It should be a great shoot this year, so get those apps. in soon you don't want miss it. We have 12 stages ready to go waiting for you come shoot. Hope to see y'all soon.

For more Info go to http://www.coloradocowboys.net/

Application are here http://media.wix.com/ugd/4045b5_a9d3445c2ed44a8b81c6cc5849105bc2.pdf

See ya on the range.

Scary

They put on a GREAT match. I am hoping to make it back this year... Finally. :)

finally managed ta git ahold of tha ranch and make our reservations....

Scary, kin we bring ya tha reg form and check at State next week or wud ya prefer we mail it? either way I'z lookin' forward ta it....yu folks always put on a great match!!

Calico,

You can bring it to the State shoot if you want I will be there. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I was at EOT just got back last night.

Thanks

Scary

Now this is a fun match!! We will be there !!

Good to here your coming, I was hoping to see y'all. I guess I'll see you this weekend at State.

They put on a GREAT match. I am hoping to make it back this year... Finally. :)

Dantankerous,

I hope you make this year, I look forward to shooting with you again.

Scary

Cobra Cat will be putting on a shooting class on the 5th of August during the side match day. If you interested please sign up.

Thanks

Scary

Scary, you should be seeing 3 applications from the dog pack. Had a great time last year and looking forward to this year's War.

Grey Dog

Got it the day after I got back from EOT. Thanks See ya soon.

Update on camping. We will not be camping in the meadow by the range. The price is still the same as what is on the Application but we will camp in the primitive sites in the trees where we always camp. If you went through the Ranch and paid more for primitive camping you should get a refund. Now if you still want hookups and/or cabins, then that will cost extra and you must go through the ranch for that. If you have any question please contact me, my contact info is on the web site. Sorry for the confusion there was a misunderstanding between the Cowboys and the Ranch but it is all good now.

Thanks

Scary

If anyone is on the fence about this match, picture a mountain valley, green grass, pine trees, quaking aspens, and a ranch. Throw in good food good people and some bang and clang action and away you go!

Well go on, sign up, you know you want to!

Buffalo Bill Look forward to meeting and shooting with you. It should be a fun shoot.

See Ya soon

Scary

Grizz,

Are you coming up to BMRW this year? I heard some rumors floating around your were coming.

Hope to see you there.

Scary

Grizz,

Are you coming up to BMRW this year? I heard some rumors floating around your were coming.

Hope to see you there.

Scary

I'm like that weird uncle in most families, you never know when I'll show up on your doorstep! :D

I would never do that to Uncle Grizz, I just never tell him where I live in the first place. :lol:

Union Jack I will put you all on the list. I know your category Wrangler, but what are the other categories, Babe Ruthless - L49r and was it Blue Eyed Belle - Cowgirl

It's coming up quick we got about 80 shooters and more apps still coming in. We still have room for more shooters.

Alright were getting close now, you still have some time to get those applications in.

Thanks

Scary

Archived