SASS Wire Forum

The Great Spaghetti Western at The Texas Ten Horns January 30th-31st

Hairtrigger Hayes

A good shoot for sure - well except for the infamous Diablo Slim sweep. I understand there was a fair sized posse with a rope looking for him after the festivities were over yesterday. But seriously, I doubt there was one shooter who didn't have a great time. Pretty sure it was a record attendance for this club & based on comments heard, it should be bigger next year. Good food - good people - good shooting - good grief, just can't expect much more than that. Thanks to the Ten Horn Crew !

A good shoot for sure - well except for the infamous Diablo Slim sweep. I understand there was a fair sized posse with a rope looking for him after the festivities were over yesterday. But seriously, I doubt there was one shooter who didn't have a great time. Pretty sure it was a record attendance for this club & based on comments heard, it should be bigger next year. Good food - good people - good shooting - good grief, just can't expect much more than that. Thanks to the Ten Horn Crew !

Yep...got a miss there myself.....not sure I have shot this sweep before but I did like it.

Great match and excellent feed both days. Thanks to Ten Horns and to all who played a part..... and a big thanks to Terry, range owner.

The Diablo sweep is the new invention of...who else...Diablo Slim! I think he's even trying to copyright it!!! But I gotta admit I did like it!

No doubt this was a record breaking weekend for the Ten Horns. Thanks to the crew and all the shooters we had a terrific match. Already looking forward to the next one!

The Diablo sweep is the new invention of...who else...Diablo Slim! I think he's even trying to copyright it!!! But I gotta admit I did like it!

When Anvil Al first read it everyone on our posse including me had a puzzled look. I asked him to repeat the description in simple terms so we could understand it. He did and it was really easy when you broke it down. After shooting it I kinda liked it. Definitely different.

Scout

Archived