SASS Wire Forum

New gunfighter here

Orient Express

Hi pards,

I have been officially converted. Last weekend was my second match as a Gunfighter, with it ending with my first clean stage. :) There's only 2 of us in our club that shoot gunfighter, with the other one giving me lots of pointers. I was shooting Double Duelist for a few months before going Gunfighter.

To me it seems more authentic and also I know I'll never be as fast as the frontrunners with this modern 2 handed pistol shooting malarky. I'm also now very tempted to shoot the holy black...

I seem to recall several months ago there were a few threads on Gunfighter techniques, however I can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone give me a few pointers with those threads?

Thanks

If you'll PM me your email address I'll send you Buck D Law's gunfighter 101 pdf.

+1000 on this.. also Buck is one of the nicest people you will meet in this sport. Send him a message if you have any questions. Also Cheyenne Culpepper and Doc Eells... couple of other Top Gunfighters who love to help others!! Consider all of three of them my friends!!

Gunfighter to me is like the best of both worlds. I can pull em at the same time or can be shot duelist style. We had a match 2 months ago where us gunfighters had to shoot the stage duelist style!! Nice to see some more of us gunfighters out here I'm the only regular gunfighter shooter at my local monthly shoot. I started out duelist style until I read the rules and found as long as I shot each pistol in a different hand gunfighter just gave me more options.

Shortround

Archived