SASS Wire Forum

spf .... cowboy comp .38

evil dogooder

Looking to fund some backup guns. Namely a slicked up 73 and a set of large Vaquero s in .357 so I'm selling off some things i don't use anymore.

This is a 20" octagon barreled cowboy comp .38. It has slick mcclades full works action job and phantom trigger. For those who don't know what that means, its a sass legal straightened trigger. Witg a widdermatic action that is incredibly smooth and reliable. Another bonus is that it isn't oal sensitive you can feed pretty much anything. Rn tfp swc all work. It has a lever wrap and a mid sized slick brass sight on it. Full buck rear.

It is set up to go fast but ive also shot out to 200yrds with this set up consistently hitting 18" targets.

There is a little bluing wear as this was my main match rifle. Also a few nicks and dings in the stock. Nothing bad.

Im a mid pack shooter, trying to improve, but i have run under 4 on a double nevada sweep with it.

I bought it used but very lightly. The previous owner said he put one box through it. I've put 3850 rounds through it. 800 factory federal 158 grn lrp. The rest with a mid load of trail boss under a 125 grn tfp

Cowboy comps weren't made that long and they aren't too common. They were only made in .45 and .38 spl.

This is a good shooter. I don't really need to sell it but its a shame it doesn't get used. i only switched to a 73 because I'm faster with it.

I'd like to get $1200 shipped from my ffl to yours. Ftf in southern mn will knock off a little

I have pics that i can email if you are interested.

Evil Dogooder

.sold pending funds

EVIL,

thats a good deal for anyone wanting a Marlin .38 Competition. Some of the Comps that I've seen for sale have sold for that much, even without modifications, etc.....

Best regards.

..........Widder

Archived