SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a 73 in 45 colt

South Pass Kid

Just figured I would throw this out there, my dad is looking for a 73 in 45 colt. He currently has a Henry Big Boy which seems to be giving him trouble. If anyone has something laying around that they would like to get rid of shoot me a pm.

SPK

The local toy store has an uberti on the shelf. I think they are asking $1050 or close to it. I cant remember for sure.if your interested i can pm you their info

The local toy store has an uberti on the shelf. I think they are asking $1050 or close to it. I cant remember for sure.if your interested i can pm you their info

Shoot me the info in a pm

:FlagAm: Hey Kid,

Have a real Winchester 1873 made in 1887 all original with a new Winchester barrel in 45colt. I don't have to get rid of it and it isn't just sitting around. I would like to sell some things so as my wife doesn't have to deal with them later. It is a rifle in standard length. Winchesters were not chambered for 45 colt originally, so it needs to be loaded for because the rifle is not proofed for smokeless loads. Have shot a few cowboy loads in it. As a Uberti can go for as much as $1,200.00, at $1,650.00 you can possess an original that was there, functions and is in fine shape. Remember it is an antique and can come directly to you. Unlike Uberti it will increase in value as well. :rolleyes: Thanks.

BUGGY O'BenSHOOTER

SASS#48243

Garybenschoter@sbcglobal.net

Archived