SASS Wire Forum

cap & ball pistol for classic cowboy?

Rafe Conager SASS #56958

Morning all I just got my c&b .44 navies back from the smith. I'm getting ready for a state match the end of the month so I got enough black powder loads for 2 monthly matches and the state match but I want to try them out. Now the question can I use the c&b pistols in classic cowboy this weekend with smokeless rifle and shotgun ammo. Of course I will be using black for my pistols and all guns are 40 cal or above

Rafe

Morning all I just got my c&b .44 navies back from the smith. I'm getting ready for a state match the end of the month so I got enough black powder loads for 2 monthly matches and the state match but I want to try them out. Now the question can I use the c&b pistols in classic cowboy this weekend with smokeless rifle and shotgun ammo. Of course I will be using black for my pistols and all guns are 40 cal or above

Rafe

REF: SHB p.15

Rafe

And I suppose you have all the wedges matched to the correct guns now? ;):P

Boothill

Archived