SASS Wire Forum

California State Championship at 5 Dogs. A tip of the hat!

I can't believe I haven't had a moment to get to a computer, all week long. I want to congratulate the crew at 5 Dogs for putting together a great State Championship match!

Target distances were reasonable, there were a couple of challenges, to thin out the herd (anyone take a miss, trying to hustle on those &*)%$# Singing Dogs?), heck, even the Wild Bunch Match was great fun! Good food, good times, plenty of free water, and an immaculately prepared range.

Good job, 5 Dogs crew. I'll be back, looking for more!

Cheers,

FJT

:ph34r: Utah Blaine, Bo and the entire staff did a great job!

Stages were good, without memory contests or track meet efforts, but with choices offered and enough movement to be interesting.

Lotsa ice water with electrolyte tabs on the side if needed.

Considering the economy, a good representation by vendors.

Better signage to range than in the past--- important when directing guests to find the event.

FJT's assessment was right on, and he and his musical pards contributed to Saturday evenings entertainment.

Allie Mo's hugs contributed to :wub: ......

I shot with a GREAT bunch of people at 5 Dogs including FJT. It was a great shoot, met a lot of interesting folks and talked to others I had never met but felt like they were friends before I met em. The match was very well run. We will be back next year and maybe we can bring some more pards. Enjoyed talkin to ya Miss Allie. FJT is a very good entertainer by the way. KR

Archived